Here’s fantastic offers on a pair of Sony VTC6 batteries.
The new Sony VTC6 18650 Batteries are finally available and the reviews are quite good with tests showing these batteries operate at a somewhat higher voltage and will last a little longer in your mod versus the popular Samsung 30Q or LG HG2 batteries. Few batteries can handle high current with high capacity as well as Sony VTC ones and this model is no exception.
In testing, the new VTC6 sells performed better over a longer period of time while the 30Q and HG2 were very close second and third, respectively.
Overall, if you want the best vape batteries from a major manufacturer, then Sony’s VTC6 are surely the ones to get. With a continuous discharge of 20 amps and a massive 3000mAh capacity, these cells will never let you down. While they are somewhat expensive, it may be worth a few extra dollars to get slightly longer vape times with moderate voltage increase.
- Brand: Sony
- Model#: US18650VTC6
- Measurements: 18.2mm x 64.9mm
- Weight: 46.8g
- Size: Rechargeable 18650
- Chemistry: NMC
- Typical capacity: 3120mAh
- Minimum Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 20A Max Continuous, Rated by Sony as 15A Max Continuous or 30A Max Continuous with 80°C temperature cutoff
- Flat positive
- Protected: No
- Standard charge: CC/CV, 0.2C, 4.2V
- VideoStandard discharge: CC, 0.2C, 2.5V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.2V +/-0.05V
- End-of-charge current: 0.02C (About 62mA)
- End-of-discharge voltage: 2.00V
- Continuous maximum discharge: 5C/10C (15A/30A) with temp cutoff at 80°C
- Max. discharge current vs. time: 30A-40A > 44s, 55A > 19s, 80A > 6s (Never discharge above 80°C)
- Cycle life: 300 cycles @ 0.5C to 80%
- Initial impedance: 8mOhm – 18mOhm
- Operating temperature: Charging 0°C ~45°C, discharging: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
Not available yet