Here’s a few deals on the brand new Geekvape 521 Tab Mini.
Geekvape has brought out a new version for the 521 Tab: the 521 Tab Mini. As the newer device’s name indicates, it features a smaller form factor, is built with an added battery level indicator on the screen and now there’s also a USB port.
The 521 Tab Mini measures 83mm x 61mm x 24mm, so it’s a lot smaller than its predecessor. The device runs in three different modes: on/off mode, dry burn mode and coil resistance meter mode.
Even with the smaller form factor, it still has all the features of the larger one. It is still powered by a single 18650 battery, features a springloaded 510 pin, has all the safety features of its larger brother and is compatible with 0.01Ω to 9.9Ω coil builds. But, unlike the larger unit, there’s now an added USB port for charging the battery and you can see the battery level on the screen.
Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 83mm x 61mm x 24mm
- Small and portable
- Ohm reading and dry burning
- Coil resistance and battery level on display screen
- Spring loaded 510 connection pin
- Powered by 18650 battery (3.7V)
- USB charging
- Battery level display
- Reverse battery protection
- Low voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Breaker protection
- Low resistance
- High temperature protection
- Resistance range: 0.01Ω to 9.9Ω
- Input voltage: 2.7V to 4.32V
- Output voltage: 1.8V to 4.2V
- Quiescent current: 5uA to 14uA
- Burning protection: 14.5s to 15.5s
- Output wattage: 31W to 33W