Here’s an awesome deal on the brand new Coil Master 521 Tab.
Coil Master is known for amazing RBA accessories and the company’s Coil Master 521 Tab is no exception. The device has quickly become on of the most important tools for building enthusiasts. It has two different modes. The meter mode allows you to simply get accurate resistance and voltage readouts. In the fire mode, you can actually fire an atomizer with resistance and make adjustments without screwing and unscrewing your builds.
To ensure longevity the Coil Master 521 has a stainless steel connection in the center with a springloaded brass center pin. The Coil Master 521 can read atomizers with resistance all the way down to 0.01Ω and all the way up to 10Ω. This makes the Coil Master compatible with virtually any build you want to rate. Voltage measurement can be done in the range of 0.3V to 9.99V.
Unlike similar devices, the 521 Tab from Coil Master is powered by an 18650 battery which can be charged via the USB port or it can be removed to be charged with an external charger. The battery is located in the bay under device which has a magnetic door for easy battery swapping.
- Dimensions: 49.5mm x 84.5mm x 69.5mm
- Weight : 190g
- Housing made from ABS
- Stainles steel 510 connection with brass springloaded pin
- Powered by external 18650 battery
- 4.5V/ 750mAh Micro USB charging port
- Reverse polarity protection
- Resistance measurement range: 0.01Ω to 9.99Ω
- Voltage measurement range: 0.3V to 9.99V
- Coil rebuilding deck
- Lowest atomizer firing resistance: 0.2Ω
- 15-Second overtime cutoff
- Easy-access fire button
- Two modes: measurement and firing
- Reads output voltage