Here’s an amazing deal on the Laisimo X7 Wyvern 235W Box Mod.
The X7 Wyvern is the latest box mod from Laisimo. It features 235 watts of power, a Ferrari inspired design, a 1.3 inch color screen and a full range of temperature modes.
Design-wise, this mod has a modern rounded form factor that provokes the spirit of a Ferrari GT FXX K. You can get one in either all black or red with black accents. The red one is said to perfectly match the color of an iPhone.
Even though the X7 Wyvern 235 features massive power, it is still quite small with dimensions of 46mm x 30mm x 85.7mm. The power button is located at the top and slants downward for easy access and ergonomics. The control face on the front is built with a color OLED and features a vertical menu with vape data such as current power, resistance, voltage, puff count, puff duration, battery level and mode. The screen seems easy to read, is intuitive to be user-friendly and to provide a soothing experience.
Two 18650 cells power this mod and are accessible by sliding the back cover that is held in place by magnets. The cells can be charged via the USB port that is also utilized to perform system.
On the technical level, the Wyvern 235 is quite capable with a maximum output of 235 watts, temperature control with nickel, titanium and stainless steel, as well as TCR mode. Temperature operation tops out at 662 degrees Fahrenheit and the lowest atomizer resistance is only 0.05ohm, one of the lowest in the marketplace.
To prevent any potential risks, the Laisimo X7 Wyvern 235 provides many protections including low battery warning, high battery warning, overheat protection, short circuit protection and over-puff protection. The unit will also automatically detect atomizer resistance and is built with a detailed puff monitoring system that can keep track of daily puffs.
Features & Specs
- Measurements: 46mm x 30mm x 85.7mm
- Weight: 120g
- Design inspired by Ferrari car
- Streamlined and rounded edges
- Colors: all black, red/black
- 510 threaded connection
- Color 1.3″ OLED display
- Intuitive menu
- Utilizes dual external 18650 batteries
- Convenient sliding magnetic battery panel
- Micro USB charging
- Micro USB system/firmware updates
- Power mode output range: 10.0W to 235W
- Output voltage range: 0.5V to 7.5V
- Temperature output range: 212 – 662F or 100 to 350
- Operating modes: Power/TC Ni200 / TC Ti/ TC SS / TCR
- Temperature control range: 100°C to 350°C or 212°F to 662°F
- Resistance Range: 0.05Ω to 2.50Ω
- Detailed puff statistics
- Low battery warning
- High battery warning
- Overheat protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overpuff protection
- Puff monitoring
- Intelligent atomizer recognition