Check out this discount for the Pioneer4You IPV Xyanide Box Mod.
The latest device to be released by Pioneer4You is the Xyanide with a YiHi SX460 chip board. It features a color HD display, customizable wallpaper, anti-dry burning technology, flavor modes, 200 watts of output, a number of temperature control modes and a wide range of safety features.
This mod’s design looks unlike anything we have seen before. Available in green, blue, black or red, the unit features a glossy paint finish and a modern look. On the control face, you will see a full color a 0.96 high definition IPS/TFT display of which you may customize the wallpaper to your liking. The silver fire and adjustment buttons above and below the screen further add to the mod’s magnificent appearance. A third adjustment button is used to select items on the menu to make which results in easy menu navigation and mod setting modifications.
What powers the IPV Xyanide is uncertain. Since the mod’s specs indicate reverse battery protection, it surely utilizes dual 18650 batteries that are accessed via a bottom panel. The unit has a micro USB interface to charge the cells and a battery bar on the screen to keep track of charge levels. The micro USB port is also used for future firmware upgrade which you may download from the P4Y website.
Built with a Yihi SX460 chip board, this mod will rival the efficiency and accuracy of much more expensive Evolv DNA mods in the marketplace. First, there are a wide range of operating modes that include power mode, three temperature modes for nickel, titanium, stainless steel and manual TCR in which you can set any value in the range of 0.00050 to 0.00700. More importantly, the Xyanide has a myriad of flavor modes that include powerful, powerful plus, soft, eco, standard and SXi-Q-S1. The latter permits extremely accurate performance due to one-of-a-kind algorithms to produce highly flavorful vapor production. Finally, to make sure the mod functions well with most atomizers, the lowest resistance value is a rock bottom 0.05ohm during temperature/joules mode and 0.10ohm in power mode. To assure safer vaping, the mod also utilizes low voltage protection, low/high resistance protection, high input voltage protection, overheat protection, short circuit protection and reverse battery protection.
Features & Specs
- Size: unknown
- Weight: unknown
- Color options: blue, green, red, black
- Large 0.96″ TFT IPS HD display
- Change wallpaper
- Horizontal menu
- Modern buttons
- Additional adjustment button to easily select menu items
- 510 threaded connection bezel
- Utilizes two external 18650 batteries
- Easy bottom battery cover
- Micro USB charging
- Battery bar on screen
- Micro USB upgrades
- Yihi SX460 chip
- Operating modes: power, TC SS316L, Ni200, Ti 01, TCR, SX-Q-Si
- TCR Value: 0.00050-0.00700
- Anti-dry puff system
- Flavor modes: powerful, powerful+, soft, eco, standard, SXi-Q-S1
- Power mode output: 5W to 200W
- Temperature range: 10J to 120J/ 212°F to 572°F/100°C to 300°C
- Output voltage range: 1.0V to 9.5V
- Temperature mode/TCR/ Joules resistance range : 0.05Ω to 1.50Ω
- Power mode resistance range: 0.15Ω to 3.0Ω
- Safety features
- High input voltage protection
- Low resistance protection
- Temperature protection
- Output short circuit protection
- Low voltage protection
- Reverse polarity protection