Check out these deals on the Sigelei Snowwolf 218 Box Mod
The Snowwolf 218 is a new temperature control box mod from Sigelei. It features 218W of output power, accurate temperature control with TCR & TFR modes and a one of a kind stabilized wood panel.
The box mod’s dimensions are 93.4mm x 51.7mm x 42.4mm and it is made from aluminum alloy and zinc alloy. The control face panel is made from unique stabilized wood and is interchangeable to give the device fresh looks. The OLED measures 0.91″ and was designed to be intuitive and simple to operate. The batteries are located behind a latched battery door that is easy to remove for fast battery swapping. At the top of the unit, there’s a 510 threaded connection with a spring loaded center pin for maximum adaptibility with a wide range of atomizers.
The Snowwolf 218 is powered by three external 18650 batteries to ensure the capability to sustain the massive 218 watts of output power over time. It was built with on board charging and the USB port allows for firmware upgrades when they become available. There’s also accurate atomizer sensing capability and an ability to regulate variable temperature modes accurately in the range of 200℉ to 570℉. The device can be powered in several modes including wattage mode, stainless steel temperature control (TC) mode, titanium TC mode, Ni200 TC mode, TFR mode for hybrid builds and TCR mode. With these specs it is able to power most atomizers in the market place as long as their minimum resistance is above 0.10Ω.
Overall, the Snowwolf 218 looks like it is beautifully designed and each unit’s wood panel is completely unique due to the manufacturing process. Plus, it has all the technology you could wish for in a high powered variable temperature box mod.
Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 93.4mm x 51.7mm x 42.4mm
- Weight : 160g
- Made from aluminum and zinc alloys
- Stabilized wood panel, unique to each box mod
- Swap out wood plate for custom looks
- 0.91″ intelligent OLED
- Latched battery cover
- Powered by triple 18650 batteries
- USB charging
- Firmware upgrades
- Modes: Power/SS/TI/NI200/TCR/TFR
- Enter TCR for custom builds
- Power range: 10W to 218W
- Resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3.0Ω
- Temperature Range:200℉ to 570℉ or 100℃to 300℃
- Maximum output current: 36A
- Input voltage range: 9.6V to 12.6V
- Output voltage range: 1.0V to 8.0V
- Accurate temperature control
- Atomizer recognition technology