Here’s a cheap deal for the Stentorian Basilisk Box Mod.
The Basilisk is Stentorian’s latest box mod with resin finish with beautiful patterns. The device features 200 watts of output, rebuild mode, dual 18650 batteries, a Stentorian chip board and easy access to the cells.
Measuring 85mm x 55mm x 26mm, this mod is made with a zinc alloy frame that is finished with one-of-a-kind resin. You may get the resin in the following patterns: red/blue, pink/blue, yellow/green, purple/yellow, black/red. The side-located control face features premium buttons and the fire mechanism is large for easy mod operation. In the middle, you will see a basic OLED display with resistance, voltage, wattage/temperature and a battery charge indicator. Powered by dual 18650 cells, the batteries are accessed at the bottom by opening a sliding flip door that pops out . Unfortunately, the pictures of the mod indicate that there is no support for micro USB on-board charging.
Built with a Stentorian chip, the Basilisk box mod can reach up to 200 watts of output and is said to instantly fire, without delay. Specifics of the technical specs are not yet available. But, in the listings, the mod claims to have a DIY/rebuild mode for advanced vapers. We take this to mean that there’s temperature control functionality and perhaps a TCR mode. The lowest atomizer resistance is fairly good at 0.10ohm so you should be able to use the mod with plenty of atomizers out there.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 85mm x 55mm x 26mm
- Medium-sized dual battery bod mod
- Weight: unknown
- Made zinc alloy with resin finish
- Resin pattern colors: pink w/ blue, red w/ blue, yellow w/green, purple w/ yellow, black w/red
- High quality metal buttons
- Large fire button
- OLED display with basic menu
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- Push open hinged bottom battery door
- Stentorian chip board
- Maximum power output: 200W
- Maximum voltage output: 4.2V
- Resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3.0Ω
- DIY mode for vape veterans
- Included with purchase:
- Basilisk Box Mod