Here are cheap deals to buy the Asmodus Microkin Starter Kit. This AIO vape system features extreme portability, 2mL juice capacity, 2 mouth-to-lung coil options, RGB battery indicator lights, and an 1100mAh integrated battery.
Asmodus Microkin Overview
The Microkin is ultra-small, compact, and lightweight, making it easier than ever to transport, especially with the included lanyard. Several beautiful finishes are available to buy, including 2 carbon fiber and 2 paint. For power, the Microkin features an 1100mAh battery, with USB charging and RGB LED, which permits up to 3.6 volts of power. And, for a personalized vape experience, there are three adjustable output settings that are picked by way of pressing the fire button a number of times.
Each pod that comes with the Asmodus Microkin can have up to 2mL of e-liquid inside and feature a convenient side-fill setup. You may see the current juice levels via a transparent window. Two coils include a 1ohm dual coil and a 1.2ohm ceramic one.
Microkin Features & Specifications
- 40.4mm x 25mm x 56.7mm
- Colors: white carbon fiber, green/red, black/white, black carbon fiber
- Made from durable plastic
- Built-in 1100mAh cell
- USB charging
- RGB lights
- 3 voltage modes
- 2mL pods
- Side-fill structure
- 1.2ohm ceramic coil
- 1.0ohm dual coil
- Max output voltage: 3.6V
- Input voltage range: 3.6-4.2V
- This disposable features 10 flavor options, 5% nic salt vape juice, puff-activated firing, 4000 hits per device, and mesh coil for flavor production.
- The mod features 77 watts of power from a single 18650 battery, a full temperature control suite including TCR, VPC mode, bypass mode, power mode, customizable LED effects, and safety features.
- This AIO kit features 80 watts of power from a 1000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, customizable buttons and plates, 21700/20700/18650 battery support, a high number of coil options, a multitude of safety protections, and a plethora of modes including temperature, voltage, variable wattage, and bypass.
- This powerful pod kit features a built-in 930mAh battery, an LED battery life indicator, a USB Type-C charging port for effortless charging, a sub ohm coil, a nic salt coil and refillable 3.5mL cartridges with easy refill system.
- The mod features 100 watts of max power, 21700/18650 battery support, a C frame design, a 0.96" color display, a Quest 2.0 chipset, tons of vaping modes, and a Type-C charging port. If you get the kit, you'll get a UB Pro Tank with 5ml capacity, easy refills, an 810 drip tip, adjustable airflow control, and UB Pro coils.
- The Power 2 Kit features an 80 watt mod with massive 5000mAh integrated battery, while the Power 2C version can fire with 160 watts of power, but you'll need to insert two 18650 batteries.
- This setup features exquisite design options, a 1250mAh battery, type-C charging, several coil options, two 0.6ohm mesh coils, a 0.96-inch touchscreen, variable wattage output and 50 watts of power.
- These disposable pod kits features 2500 puffs per device, 50mg nicotine, and 6.5mL of e-liquid. The available flavors mango guava, blue razz, strawberry watermelon, red energy, lush ice, grape ice, green apple, lemon grapefruit, cola ice, and cool mint.