Here are cheap deals to buy the Asmodus Microkin Starter Kit. This AIO vape system features extreme portability, 2mL juice capacity, 2 mouth-to-lung coil options, RGB battery indicator lights, and an 1100mAh integrated battery.
Asmodus Microkin Overview
The Microkin is ultra-small, compact, and lightweight, making it easier than ever to transport, especially with the included lanyard. Several beautiful finishes are available to buy, including 2 carbon fiber and 2 paint. For power, the Microkin features an 1100mAh battery, with USB charging and RGB LED, which permits up to 3.6 volts of power. And, for a personalized vape experience, there are three adjustable output settings that are picked by way of pressing the fire button a number of times.
Each pod that comes with the Asmodus Microkin can have up to 2mL of e-liquid inside and feature a convenient side-fill setup. You may see the current juice levels via a transparent window. Two coils include a 1ohm dual coil and a 1.2ohm ceramic one.
Microkin Features & Specifications
- 40.4mm x 25mm x 56.7mm
- Colors: white carbon fiber, green/red, black/white, black carbon fiber
- Made from durable plastic
- Built-in 1100mAh cell
- USB charging
- RGB lights
- 3 voltage modes
- 2mL pods
- Side-fill structure
- 1.2ohm ceramic coil
- 1.0ohm dual coil
- Max output voltage: 3.6V
- Input voltage range: 3.6-4.2V
- This disposable pod kit features 4000 puffs from a 10mL cartridge, a 1400mAh battery, and 5% nic salt vape juice. Available in 7 flavors.
- This pod kit features CCELL pods with mesh coils, 3mL juice capacity, an easy PTF filling system, leak-resistant technology, an 800mAh battery, a USB-C recharge port, a 45 minute charging time, and a dynamic tidal light to monitor battery charge level.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- This kit features single 18650 battery support, 4mL pods, adjustable airflow control, 80 watts of power, a display screen, Aeglos coils, and 2 amp fast Type-C charging.
- This kit features upgraded shockproof, dustproof & waterproof design, 45 watts of power, an integrated 1400mAh battery, a 0.96-inch full-color screen, a Type-C charging port, top airflow control, a 4ml juice capacity, a top-mounted refill port, and Geekvape B series coils for flavorful vapor and a strong throat hit.
- It features a single 18650 battery (not included), 85 watts of max power, variable wattage mode, 4.4mL pods, instant firing, an upgraded chipset, a 2 hour USB charging time, dual airflow adjustments, a plethora of safety features and TRI mesh coils.
- This setup features up to 6000 puffs, a 500mAh battery, a charging port, a mesh coil for flavor production, multiple protections, and a 15ml pod, with 50mg nic salt vape juice inside.
- This pod system is the first Geekvape Evolv DNA Kit and features 100 watts of power, 21700/18650 battery support, a full temperature control suite, replay mode, boost mode, a 510 adapter, a 0.96" TFT color display screen, a 5mL pod, two mesh coils, complete Escribe customization, and effortless refills.