Here are cheap deals to buy the Asmodus Microkin Starter Kit. This AIO vape system features extreme portability, 2mL juice capacity, 2 mouth-to-lung coil options, RGB battery indicator lights, and an 1100mAh integrated battery.
Asmodus Microkin Overview
The Microkin is ultra-small, compact, and lightweight, making it easier than ever to transport, especially with the included lanyard. Several beautiful finishes are available to buy, including 2 carbon fiber and 2 paint. For power, the Microkin features an 1100mAh battery, with USB charging and RGB LED, which permits up to 3.6 volts of power. And, for a personalized vape experience, there are three adjustable output settings that are picked by way of pressing the fire button a number of times.
Each pod that comes with the Asmodus Microkin can have up to 2mL of e-liquid inside and feature a convenient side-fill setup. You may see the current juice levels via a transparent window. Two coils include a 1ohm dual coil and a 1.2ohm ceramic one.
Microkin Features & Specifications
- 40.4mm x 25mm x 56.7mm
- Colors: white carbon fiber, green/red, black/white, black carbon fiber
- Made from durable plastic
- Built-in 1100mAh cell
- USB charging
- RGB lights
- 3 voltage modes
- 2mL pods
- Side-fill structure
- 1.2ohm ceramic coil
- 1.0ohm dual coil
- Max output voltage: 3.6V
- Input voltage range: 3.6-4.2V
- The Yihi SXMIni Mi Class features photochemically etched finishes, an OLED display, 1.8ml capacity cartridges with easy refill system, an advanced Yihi chipset, MTL style Delrin drip tip, a 400 mAh integrated battery, a charging system and 1.0ohm coils for nic salt or high nicotine juices.
- This kit features a simple yet elegant design, a leather grip, an integrated 1800mAh cell, 30 watts of variable power, USB-C charging, 4.5mL pods, a dual airflow control system, GTL coils, and a variety of vape styles including MTL, RDL, and DL.
- This new mod pod kit features single 18650 battery support, 4mL capacity cartridges, mesh or Nicr coils, type-C fast charging, 80 watts of variable power, and a 0.96 inch full color TFT display screen. Best of all, you may use the mod with your favorite tank or atomizer with a 510 adaptor (Version 2 kit) or separately buy the R80 RBA head for DIY fun.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- This Pod System Kit features a simplistic design, automatic firing, a long-lasting 1100mAh battery, 2mL G-coil pods, and both sub-ohm and nic salt coils.
- This pod mod kit features a single 18650 battery, a new chipset, 80 watts of variable power, fast firing, a multitude of safety features, passthrough charging, a display screen, 4.5mL pods, easy refills, and mesh coils for sub-ohm vaping.
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- The Vaporesso Target PM80 is the latest variable wattage pod system in the marketplace and looks to be very similar to the RPM40 and RPM80 by Smok. The Target PM80 features a small design, an integrated 2000mAh battery, variable wattage operation in the range of 5 to 80 watts, a 0.96 inch display, 2 amp fast charging, mesh coils and exquisite finishes.