Here’s a cheap deal for the AsModus VR Oni 80w TC Starter Kit. It features portability, a 2800 internal battery, temperature control mode, wattage mode, ergonomic design, half circle adjustment buttons, a 0.4ohm coil, a 0.8 coil, and bottom adjustable airflow.
Features & Specifications
- Integrated 2800mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 5-80W
- Maximum Voltage Output: 25A
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 212-572F
- Durable Zinc Alloy Constuction
- Traditional Box Mod Chassis – Ergonomically Driven
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Half-Circle Adjustment Buttons
- Oversized Firing Button
- Ventilation Holes
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- 24mm Diameter
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- 0.8ohm Coil – rated for 25-40W
- 0.4ohm Coil – rated for 50-70W
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Design
- Dual Bottom Airflow Control
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- The full kit features flavor-boosting mesh coils, 40 watts of power, 2000mAh battery, Type-C USB charging, a display screen, a scratch-free cover, and adjustable power.
- The Power 2 Kit features an 80 watt mod with massive 5000mAh integrated battery, while the Power 2C version can fire with 160 watts of power, but you'll need to insert two 18650 batteries.
- The Rim C features an ergonomic/portable design, 80 watts of maximum power, single 18650 battery support, a reversible type-C micro USB charging port, a massive 3000mAh internal battery, fast charging, exquisite IML finishes, multiple safety protections, dry burn protection and an ergonomic fire button.
- The Kanger Subox Mini kit was a huge success because Kangertech designs top notch products and the Mini kit was certainly that. Now, the company has done it again with a more compact version: the Subox Nano kit, which includes both the Kbox Nano and Subtank Nano.
- This pod mod kits feature 80 or 40 watts of output, a 1500mAh or 3000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, a 0.96-inch display screen, a new GENE.TT chipset, a leather grip, tons of modes, 4.5mL capacity PnP Pods, airflow control, and both MTL or DTL style vaping.
- The Eleaf iStick Pico Squeeze 2 is an updated version of the Pico Squeeze Squonker. This new device features a similar compact design, a decorative 7 color LED light, 100 watts of power, versatile operating modes including TCR & bypass, an 8ml internal squonk bottle, fast micro USB charging and 21700/18650 battery compatibility.
- The S100 Box Mod features a compact body, 100 watts of power, a 1.08 inch display screen, 6 color options, an IP68 waterproof rating, dust/shock resistance, a Type-C charging system, and an external 18650 battery with easy access.