Avatar GO: 350mAh/1.1mL DNA Go Pod System
Update: This Item Is Out Of Stock Everywhere – Check Similar Evolv DNA Mods Below
The Avatar GO features 1.1mL pods, easy refills, 0.5ohm coils, 30 watts of power, an integrated 350mAh battery and a DNA Go chipset which allows customization via eScribe.
The Avatar GO measures 114mm x 19mm x 105.mm making it very practical to transport. The design looks exquisite and the color options are black, blue or pink.
Inside the pod mod, there is a 350mAh integrated battery for long vape times, as well as a DNA GO chipset which is known throughout the vape world as being the most reliable and efficient circuit board around. This permits detailed customization via your PC on which you install Escribe software.
The Avatar GO utilizes 1.1mL pods with easy refill system and 0.56ohm coils for sub ohm style vaping. These cartridges are leakproof and childproof and have a top-fill method.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 114 x 19 x 10.5mm
- 5V/1A micro USB charging system
- 30 watts of power
- 350mAh internal battery
- 0.5ohm coils
- 1.1mL capacity coils
- Easy refills
- Draw activated firing
- DNA GO chipset
- Escribe desktop software to customize
In The Box
- Avatar GO pod mod
- Avatar GO pod
- Charging cable
- This pod kit features CCELL pods with mesh coils, 3mL juice capacity, an easy PTF filling system, leak-resistant technology, an 800mAh battery, a USB-C recharge port, a 45 minute charging time, and a dynamic tidal light to monitor battery charge level.
- This pod mod kit features 5 to 100 watts of power, single 18650 or 21700 battery support, a fast-charging USB-C charging port, a 6mL pod, meshed coils, adjustable airflow control, and a myriad of safety protections.
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- This B60 features a waterproof design, 60 watts of power, a 2000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, a boost mode for maximum vapor production, a 0.96" curved display screen, a smart mode for coil longevity, a lock slider, buck-boost for stable performance, a 5ml capacity pod, adjustable airflow, and B series coils.
- This tiny pod kit features an 800mAh integrated battery, 30 watts of power, auto output adjustments, water resistance, dust resistance, shock resistance, durability, 2mL pods with integrated coils, adjustable airflow control, and a lanyard.