Here’s a cheap deal for the Efest SODA Charger. It features a powerful yet dual charging slots, portable design, quick charging, compatibility with many different types of vape batteries, and several safety features.
Features & Specifications
- Compatible Batteries:
- 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/20700 Li-ion battery
- AC Input Power: 100V – 240V 50Hz/60Hz
- DC Input Power: 12V 1A
- 0.5 CC Current: 500mA ± 10%
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA ± 10%
- Max Output Current: 1A
- Standby Current: <20mA
- Cut-Off Voltage: 4.23V ± 0.05V
- Activation Current (Battery Voltage <2V): 10mA – 20mA
- Battery Output Cut-off Voltage: 3.0V ± 0.05V
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 3.9V ± 0.15V
- Operation Temperature: -40℃ ~ 70℃
- Storage Temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃
- The BU2 Battery Charger by Blackcell features 2 charging slots, automatic battery detection, automatic voltage charging selection and a wide range of safety protections.
- The Efest Lush charger has two options: the Q2 with two bays and the Q4 that has four. The slots use piano spring wires for ideal battery installation and each bay can be independently monitored.
- If you are looking for an affordable but effective charger, then the Nitecore Intelligcharger I2 may be just the device for you. With this device, it is very simply to charge your vape batteries.
- It features 8 charging bays, 3 amp fast charging, USB-C input current, an integrated LCD screen with real-time data such as voltage, capacity, resistance, and battery type.
- It features two battery slots, an upgraded 3.0 micro USB port for charging smart phones/tablets, compatibility with many vape battery types such as 18650 & 26650, fast 2 amp charging speed and a compact design.
- If you are looking for a portable charger for your vape batteries, then the Xtar MC2 might just be the device for you. The charger is compatible with a wide range of battery cells including 18500 and 18650.