Hotcig G217: 217 Watt TC Mod w/ Full Color Screen & Almost Instant Firing
The G217 features an exceptional design, beautiful graffiti style patterns, a 0.96 inch full color display screen, al most instant firing (0.008s), dual 18650 battery support, and a micro USB charging port.
Features & Specifications
- Size: 41.9 x 36.2 x 81.5mm
- Made from PC
- Full color 0.96″ screen
- Output wattage: 10W-217W
- Coil resistance Range: 0.1-3ohm
- Output mode: VW/TC
- Thread: 510
- 2 x 18650 batteries
- Micro USB charging
- This pod system features a single button fire design, built-in 800mAh battery with an output wattage of 30W, an LED battery life indicator, innovative dry-burn protection technology, a 2mL juice cartridge with user adjustable airflow, 2 GS Air coil options (1.6ohm, 0.75ohm), and easy access bottom fill design.
- This kit features a built-in 1100mAh battery, 25W of output, 0.3ohm - 3ohm of resistance, a sizable 2mL e-juice capacity, and GT coils for better vapor with flavor.
- The iJust 21700 includes the 21700 battery mod and Ello Duro Tank. This kit features 80 watts of output, a new airflow system, HW coils made with porous cotton, 21700/18650 battery support, a 5.5ml juice capacity, easy refills, a four color battery LED, a plethora of safety protections and an easily accessed micro USB charging port.
- The iPower by Eleaf is an 80W box mod that features a massive 5000mAh battery in a portable form factor. It is available in bronze, grey, white, wood grain and brushed silver.
- Thie tiny iStick Pico X features an ergonomic rubber finish, 75 watts of power, a full range of modes (bypass, power, tc), a display screen, single 18650 battery support, a 22mm diameter atomizer bezel , micro USB charging, firmware upgrades and a myriad of safety protections.
- This small vape kit features a draw activated mod with a built-in 520mAh battery, micro USB charging port, and an easy "plug and play" design. The atomizer has a 1mL juice capacity, quick top fills, and 1ohm resistance.
- The Eleaf Tessera Box Mod features an integrated 3400mAh battery, a large 1.45 inch screen, 150 watts of output, 2 amp fast charging and multipurpose temperature control.
- The Eleaf Istick Pico Dual is the updated version of the Eleaf's 75W Pico Mod. The Pico Dual features a massive 200 watts of power, a compact form factor, quick charging, a full range of TC compatibility, ramp-up firing and can be used as a power bank to charge any USB device.
- The iStick Mix Mod features artistic double-sided resin panels, a portable design that is comfortable to hold, dual 18650 batteries, a balanced/fast charging system via a Type-C Micro USB port, stable performance and fast firing thanks to an Avatar chipset, a display screen and a plethora of safety features.
- The tiny iStick Rim mod features an ergonomic/portable design, 80 watts of maximum power, a massive 3000mAh internal battery, a 40 minutes charge time, exquisite IML finishes, a low poly rubber pad design, multiple safety protections, dry burn protection and an ergonomic fire button.