Here’s a fantastic deal on the Pioneer4You IPV D3 box mod .
The follow-up to the very popular IPV D2 is finally here. The IPV D3 is an 80W temperature control box mod. It features a compact, elegant design and is available in blue, silver, white or black. The main changes from its predecessor is a magnetic battery panel, variable voltage capability and the resistance has been lowered to 0.05Ω. There’s also an extra 25 joules available in TC mode. The device is powered by a YiHi SX130H-V2, which is known to give unprecedented accuracy and performance.
The IPV D3 features big power in a small size box. The maximum power output for this device is 80 watts and the lowest resistance is 0.05Ω in joules mode, making it compatible with virtually every atomizer on the market. Temperature control ranges from 212°F-572°F and TC mode is supported for both nickel and titanium coils. The mod utlizes one 18650 battery and is chargeable via USB.
With your order, you will receive the IPV D3, a USB cable and a manual.
- Dimensions: 39.2mm x 77.8mm x 24.1mm
- Weight: 131g
- Made of aluminium
- 510 threaded connector
- Springloaded pin
- Utilizes one 18650 battery
- USB charging
- Step down functionality
- Chip: YiHi SX130H-V2
- Wattage: from 7W to 80W
- Joules: from 10J to 75J
- Temperature control range: 212°F-572°F or 100°C-300°C
- Joules/TC mode resistance range: 0.05Ω to 0.50Ω
- Standard coil resistance range: from 0.15Ω to 3.00Ω
- Voltage output: from 1.0V to 7.0V
- Current output: from 1.0A to 30.0A
- Safety features: temperature overheat, reverse battery, short circuit, voltage input, low voltage and low resistance protections
Total Views Today: 1 Total Views: 7,965