Here’s a cheap deal for the iPV ReFi Pod System. It features draw activated firing, a built-in 400mAh battery, micro USB charging, refillable 2mL ReFi pods with convenient top fill system, and several safety protections to keep you safe while you vape.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 88mm x 29.1mm x 16.6mm
- All in One System
- Draw Activated Firing
- Output Voltage: 3.2V – 4.2V
- Maximum Input Current: 4A
- Refillable Pod System
- Volume: 2.0mL
- Atomizer Resistance: 1.2ohm
- Proprietary Connection
- Convenient Top Fill Design
- Easy “Plug and Play” Connection
- Gold Plated Proprietary Connection
- Detachable Mouthpiece
- Built In 400mAh Battery
- USB Charging Port
- 0.5A Charge Rate
- Over Temperature Protection
- Under Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- These kits feature 80 watts of power, a compact & ergonomic design, 5.5mL pods, effortless refills, a 0.96 inch full-color TFT screen, and meshed coils. The G-Priv Pro Pod works with a single 18650 battery and the other with an integrated 2500mAh battery.
- The Snowwolf Taze is the latest variable wattage pod system to hit the vape marketplace. This new kit features a portable size, a 1600mAh internal battery, lightning fast 4 amp/30 minute USB-C charging, auto mode, RBA mode, an IFV960 chipset, 40 watts of power, two modes, a display screen, three mesh coils, one RBA head, and a 4.5mL juice capacity with easy top refills.
- This kit features 3mL pods, a 1250mAh battery, 2 replaceable coil options, adjustable airflow, and nic salt/regular e-liquid compatibility.
- This kit features a 1500mAh battery, 60 watts of power, variable wattage mode, self-cleaning technology, adjustable airflow control, 4.5 mL pods, a 0.18ohm DTL coil and a 1.2 MTL coil.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- The Drag S features a 4.5mL pods, easy refills, 2 included coils, 60 watts of output, a type-C USB port, charging, instant firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, and a 2500mAh internal battery.
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.
- The X-force kit is the first pod vape system by Smoktech. This all-in-one setup features a mod like appearance, lightweight design, a minamalist apperance, a 2000mAh battery, a 5 LED battery indicator, 0.3ohm coils and a refillable 7ml tank.