Check out these deals on the super tiny Kangside KSD Mini 100 TC Box Mod.
The KSD Mini 100 is a super tiny mod that packs a punch. It features 100 watts of maximum output power, temperature control technology with all coil types and an amazingly small design.
The mod is constructed from zinc alloy with a matte finish and is available in blue, red, white or black. With dimensions of only 75mm x 41mm x 28mm, it is small, portable and ergonomic, making it an ideal device to take out of the house. At the top of the unit, there’s a springloaded 510 connection with stainless steel threads for best conductivity. The control face features an oval shaped OLED screen with all the normal indicators for wattage, temperature, battery level and more. Three adjustment buttons and a USB port can be found below the screen.
The Mini 100 gets its power from an internal 2300 mAh 30 amp 20600 battery that is recharged via the 1 amp USB port and should allow for long vape times. The maximum output comes in at 100 watts, temperature control can be operated in the range of 200 to 600 Fahrenheit and the minimum atomizer resistance is 0.18Ω with titanium coils and 0.2Ω with all other compatible heads.
- Made from zinc alloy
- Measures 75mm x 41mm x 28mm
- Stainless steel connection
- Springloaded center pin
- Many colors
- Tiny, portable
- Maximum Power output: 100W
- Temperature range: 100°C to 300°C or 200°F to 600°F
- Resistance range power mode: 0.2Ω to 3.0Ω
- Temperature control resistance range titanium: 0.18Ω to 1.0Ω
- Temperature control resistance range SS316/Ni299: 0.2Ω to 1.0Ω
- Utilizes internal 2300mAh 30 amp 20600 cell
- USB 1A charging
- Overheat protection