Laisimo Q50 : 50W Portable Mod Kit w/ 1800mAh Internal Battery
The Q50 features a portable design, ergonomic hand feeling, an integrated 1800mAh battery for long vape times, 50 watts of power, an OLED display and works in power and temperature control modes.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 67*23*47.2 mm
- Made from zinc alloy
- 0.91″ OLED Screen
- Battery: internal 1800 mAh
- Output voltage: 0.5-7.5V
- Output power: 5-50W
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.05-2.5ohm
- Mode: Kanthal, Ni200, Ti, SS
- TEMP range: 100-350 °C
- Full charge within 2 hours via USB port
- Color options: Black, silver, red, purple
- The mod features extreme portability, 18650 battery support, 2 amp Type-C charging, a 26mm diameter bezel, 75 watts of adjustable power, and a display screen. The kit's pod tank has GX coils with smart coil protection, smooth adjustable airflow, a 5ml e-juice reservoir, easy side refills, and a strong magnetic connection.
- The M100 Mod has an ergonomic design, a large display with a full-color UI, 100 watts of power, a powerful built-in 2500mAh battery, a waterproof design, shock & dust resistance, and a maximum of 100 watts of power.
- The S100 Box Mod features a compact body, 100 watts of power, a 1.08 inch display screen, 6 color options, an IP68 waterproof rating, dust/shock resistance, a Type-C charging system, and an external 18650 battery with easy access.
- This mod pod kit features a 3000mAh integrated battery, up to 40 watts of power, variable wattage mode, a lightweight design, an intelligent coil detection system, 4.5mL capacity pods, easy refills, mouth-to-lung coil options, and a restricted direct-to-lung coil.
- The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, low resistance capability, a myriad of modes including temperature or TCR, and a plethora of safety protections. The Eleaf Pesso Tank in the kit comes with a large bubble glass capacity, flavor producing coils, easy refills and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology