Here’s a cheap deal for the Lost Vape Lyra Pod System Kit. It features a high-quality metal frame, 20W of output, an integrated 1000 mAh battery, a micro USB charging port, a mesh and standard included coil, a MTL style vaping experience, 2mL refillable pods, and several integrated safety features.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 96.3mm x 30.8mm x 15.8mm
- Body: Metal
- Pod: PCTG
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh Battery
- Max Wattage Output: 20W
- Pod Volume: 2mL
- Coil: 0.6ohm Lyra Mesh Coil (Max: 20W), 1.2ohm Lyra Regular MTL Coil (Max: 10W)
- Replaceable coils: Yes
- Protections: Short-Circuit / Low / Weak Battery / Temperature / High Resistance Protections
- MTL Delrin Drip Tip
- MicroUSB Port
- The mod is the exact same as the Voopoo Drag 2, except it is made with a platinum chassis. The device also has a resin panels a display, an updated 32 bit Gene Fun Chip, two 18650 batteries, 157 watts of output, fast firing and a multitude of mode options. Now available as a refresh kit w/ Pnp Pod Tank.
- This disposable vape system features portability, a 280mAh rechargeable battery, 5% (50mG) nicotine salt juice, and approximately 300 puffs per device. Available in 9 flavors!
- This disposable pod kit features 2000 puffs, 5% nic strength, 6.5mL prefilled pods, a 1250mAh integrated battery, draw-activated firing, an MTL style of vape, and incredible flavor.
- The Morph POD-40 features 40 watts of power, a display screen, a 2000mAh battery, adjustable airflow control, 3.7ml pods, effortless refilling, a comfortable grip, a variable wattage mode, and much more.
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.
- With this promotion, you get either a Voopoo Drag X or Drag S as well as a Vmate Pod Kit at a very low price. A fantastic holiday gift.
- This new pod system features a box mod style design, a full-color display screen, adjustable power up to 40 watts, an integrated 1500mAh battery, micro USB charging, 5.5mL pods with easy refill system, and regular/nic salt e-juice compatibility.
- The Power 2 Kit features an 80 watt mod with massive 5000mAh integrated battery, while the Power 2C version can fire with 160 watts of power, but you'll need to insert two 18650 batteries.