Here’s a cheap deal to buy the Nitecore UI1 Charger. This portable device features a single slot and is compatible with many vape batteries including 18650, 20700, 21700 and 26650. A full list of compatible batteries is below.
Features & Specifications
- Size: 122.5*29.2*32mm
- Input: DC 5V/1A 5W
- Output voltage: 4.2V±1%
- Output current: 800mA (MAX)
- Compatible for 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Compatible with: Li-ion/IMR: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650,13450, 13500, 13650, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500,16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500,17650, 17670,18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 21700, 22500,22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- USB Input
- Available for low current charging below 2.9V
- Automatic termination upon charging completion
- Automatic adoption for the optimal charging modes between CC and CV
- Multitude of safety protections such as reverse polarity and short circuit
- Overheat protection
- Works with 5V solar panels, USB adaptors and power banks
- Activate over-discharged batteries with protection circuits
- Fire retardant material
- Optimal heat dissipation
- The BU2 Battery Charger by Blackcell features 2 charging slots, automatic battery detection, automatic voltage charging selection and a wide range of safety protections.
- The Efest Lush charger has two options: the Q2 with two bays and the Q4 that has four. The slots use piano spring wires for ideal battery installation and each bay can be independently monitored.
- If you are looking for an affordable but effective charger, then the Nitecore Intelligcharger I2 may be just the device for you. With this device, it is very simply to charge your vape batteries.
- It features 8 charging bays, 3 amp fast charging, USB-C input current, an integrated LCD screen with real-time data such as voltage, capacity, resistance, and battery type.