Here’s a cheap deal for the OBS KFB2 KIT. It features unique designs, an integrated 1500mAh battery, micro USB charging, a 2mL juice capacity, an easy access top fill system, a sub ohm mesh coil, a nic salt coil, user adjustable dual-slot airflow control, and several built-in protections.
The OBS KFB2 AIO Starter Kit is an effortlessly operated stick mod with tank and is designed with one-of-a-kind finishes. This setup implements a singular fire button design and the use of new OBS coils. Made from durable stainless steel, the KFB2 Starter Kit is tough and can withstand light to medium drops. Additionally, it makes the KFB2 easy to use and limits any mix-ups or cluttering of buttons, resulting in the KFB2’s clean appearance. Within the tank, you will see one replaceable coil, one mesh coil with a 0.6ohm resistance and a 1.2ohm one for nicotine salt e-liquids. And, the bottom adjustable airflow can be widely adjusted, allowing for both mouth-to-lung and direct-to-lung style vaping.
Features & Specifications
- All-In-One Device
- Measurements: 112mm x 20mm
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Built-In 1500mAh Battery
- Micro USB Port
- Voltage: 3.5V
- Construction: Zinc / Aluminum / Pyrex Glass
- East Use Single Button Operation
- Volume: 2mL
- Easy Access Top Fill System
- OBS Coils (0.6ohm (traditional e-liquid) / 1.2ohm (salts))
- Dual-Slot Airflow Control
- Voltage issues
- Over Time Issues
- Smooth Drip Tip
- With essentially the same design, the Stick R22 features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 4.5mL juice capacity, and 40 watts of maximum power while the N18 is built with a 1300mAh battery, 3mL juice capacity, and 30 watts of power. Both kits have an incredible appearance, adjustable airflow control, a power regulator, incredible hand feel, a 0.6ohm mesh coil, and a 1.4ohm regular coil.
- This AIO kit features a 1400mAh integrated battery, an OMNI board mini chipset, GT mesh coils, dual bottom adjusatble airflow, a 3.5mL juice capacity, easy refills and a myriad of safety protections.
- The Vape Pen 22 by Smok is a new starter kit that features a 1650mAh battery mod and a tank that is said to produce flavorful clouds.
- It features a 2000mAh integrated battery, flashing LED lights, fast Type-C charging, side airflow control, and a single coil build deck.
- This all-in-one kit features a durable coil-less design, big vapor with flavor, 80 watts of power, a single 18650 battery, a display screen, 5ml juice capacity, easy refills, top adjustable airflow, fast charging and multiple safety features.
- The mod by itself features bypass mode, single 18650/20700/21700 battery compatibility, an LED indicator, exquisite workmanship, and a smart protection system. The kit with Siegfried RTA has a 7mL juice capacity, mesh coils, an anti-dry burn system, easy coil building in just 3 steps, and side-adjustable airflow control.
- This AIO vape system features an integrated 800mAh battery, up to 16 watts of power, a tight MTL style puff, a transparent 2mL pod, an ergonomic rubber mouthpiece, stable performance, and up to 16 watts of power.
- This semi-mech mod features a shield-style LED to monitor battery voltage, a bottom twisted battery cover, a multitude of battery protections, a 0.1ohm resistance capability and is powered by a single 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery.