Ohm Vape MP60: 60W/1300mAh VW Kit With 3.7mL Refillable Mesh Pods
The Ohm Vape MP60 pod system kit features a 1300mAh internal battery, 3.7mL refillable pods, 60 watts of adjustable power, a standard pod with 0.4ohm coil pre-installed, a cartridge with a 0.6ohm coil pre-installed, a new chipset and an ultra-portable design.
The MP60 kit combines portability with an exquisite design. Measurements come in at just 109.5mm x 33mm x 18mm. Inside the pod system, you will find a brand new chipset which allows for 60 watts of adjustable power and a myriad of safety protections. The refillable pods have a 3.7mL juice capacity and feature a simple refill process for adding e-liquid. All you do is pull out a side rubber plug on the cartridge to expose a fill port to inject your favorite e-liquids. Firing the device is done by pressing a fire button on the front which is located above a display screen with vertical vape data. To navigate the menu, there are 2 adjustment buttons at the bottom of the control face. As far as coil options, the Ohm Vape MP60 includes 2 pods, one of which features a 0.4ohm mesh coil for standard juices and another with a 0.6ohm coil that may work well with nicotine salt based e-liquids.
Ohm Vape MP60 Features & Specifications
- Size: 109.5mm x 33mm x 18mm
- Weight: 76.5g
- Tiny VW Pod System Kit
- Colors: Space Grey
- Built-in 1300mAh Battery
- E-liquid capacity(Empty Pod): 3.7ml
- Easy Sidefill System
- New Updated Chipset For Powerful Output
- Output wattage: 5W-60W
- Input voltage: 3.2V-4.2V
- Output voltage: 0.5V-4.1V
- 600mah Charging Current
- 5V Charging Voltage
- 4.3V Overcharge Voltage
- Over-discharge Voltage: 2.4V
- Fires Within 0.001s
- Pod Range: 0.4ohm-3.0ohm
- The PT80 S uses a single 18650 battery and has 80 watts of maximum power while the PT60 is designed with a 2500mAh integrated battery but with reduced output of 60 watts. And, both options feature a display screen, portability, mesh coils, and a 4.5mL pod with an effortless refill system.
- The mod features portability, a full-color screen, 18650/21700 battery support, TC mode, TCR mode, power mode, and USB-C charging. Meanwhile, the pod in the kit has a 5mL juice reservoir, a 0.15ohm mesh coil, a 0.5ohm mesh coil, adjustable air intake, and easy bottom-fill system.
- This pod system kit features an 800mAh internal battery, extreme portability, a 2mL juice reservoir, a 0.8ohm pod, a 1.2ohm pod, 3 power levels, adjustable airflow, easy charging, a lanyard, and a battery/power LED light.
- The Novo 3 features portability, an 800mAh integrated battery, 2mL pods, 25 watts of power, a 1 amp micro USB charging port, mesh coils for flavorful vapor, 2mL capacity pods, and a myriad of safety features.
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.
- The mod in this new Kit is identical to the Voopoo Drag 2 Standard Kit, but the new setup comes with a transformable Pnp Pod Tank and is for sale in aurora, dawn, ink, puzzle, and scarlet resin finishes.
- This device features draw activated firing, a 0.49 LED screen with battery life, a puff counter, a puff timer, a built-in 500mAh battery, a micro USB charging port, a battery life LED, 2mL refillable pods, and 1.4ohm ceramic coils for pure flavors.
- This pod system kit features 50 watts of power, variable wattage mode, Type-C charging, portable/light design, hidden adjustment button, 4ml pods, easy top filling system, adjustable airflow, and VVC coils for MTL or DL vaping.