An amazing deal was just posted for the amazing Project Sub Ohm Project S80 TC Box Mod. This one sold out in a matter of days last time it was restocked, so don’t miss out.
The Project Sub Ohm Project S80 TC Box Mod is designed and produced in the United States and is the latest in the long line of high quality box mods from Project Square. The device combines the latest Yihi SX130H chip board with a durable & compact form factor.
The S80 Box Mod is designed for longevity, portability and ergonomics. It is made from high quality zinc alloy with a rubberized paint finish to resist fingerprints and prevent damage due to wear and tear. The color contrast between the buttons, sleeve and control face make the device slick and a sure head turner.
The mod has a power output range of 7W to 80W and a temperature control range from 212°F to 572°F. Temperature control is compatible with both nickel and titanium coil heads. The S80 will fire atomizers all the way down to 0.05Ω resistance, making it well matched with the majority of atties, builds and sub ohm tanks in stores today.
The front of the S80 features a large, black Project Sub Ohm engraved fire button and smaller adjustment controls. Below the buttons, you will find the 0.69″ screen with a simple 2 line menu. Looking at the top of the device, you will discover a brass 510 connection with stainless steel threads. The connector is 24mm in diameter and its 24K gold plated center pin is springloaded to ensure most atomizers fit tightly and sit flush.
The box mod is powered by one 18650 high amp battery which must be purchased separately. The battery is accessed by removing the bottom steel cap. It can be turned by hand or by inserting any coin in the center slot. Inside the compartment, you will find a springloaded & gold plated battery contact to ensure highest possible conduction and tightly accommodate any 18650 battery.
The only drawback of this device is that it does not feature USB charging and opening the battery cap may be a hassle for some people. Other than that, the S80 looks like an amazing box mod with portability and temperature control which is bound to be accurate.
Features & Specs
- Designed and made in the USA
- Constructed from zinc allow with rubberized finish
- Compact and ergonomic
- Amazing color contrasts
- Engraved Project Sub Ohm logo on firing button
- 24mm stainless steel threaded 510 connection
- Gold plated, spring loaded center pin
- Latest YiHi SX130H chipset
- Voltage range: 3.6V to 7V
- Power range: 7W to 80W
- Temperature control range: 212°F to 572°F
- TC coil compatibility: Titanium and Ni200
- Power mode lowest resistance: 0.2Ω
- Temperature control lowest resistance: 0.05Ω
- Joules output range: 10 to 50J
- 0.69″ two line OLED display
- Powered by single 18650 high amp battery
- Easy open battery cap: open by hand or using the coin slot
- Battery vent holes
Not available yet