Here’s a cheap deal for the Purge Mods Viper 21700 Mechanical Kit. It features deep CNC engravings, fully adjustable fire button, 510 hybrid threading, and it’s all powered by a single 21700, 20700 or 18650 battery.
Features & Specifications
- Powered By A Single 21700 / 20700 / 18650 (Not Included In The Box)
- Width: 28mm
- Fully Adjustable Battery To Counteract Battery Rattle
- CNC Engravings
- 510 Hybrid Threading
- This mech mod features dual 18650 batteries (not included), 280 watts of maximum power, 1 to 8 volts range, a more colorful appearance that can be customized, a USB type-C charging port for effortless recharges, a battery LED, a potentiometer for easy voltage adjustments and a multitude of safety protections.
- This new vape kit features a car themed appearance, portability, a silicone fire button, single 18650 battery compatibility, 80 watts of power, temperature control, bypass mode, a wide range of safety features, a 3.5ml juice capacity and an effortless top fill method.
- This mechanical style squonker features a MOFSET chipset, an 8.5ml squonk bottle, a single 18650 battery (not included), water-resistant coating, gold plated contacts and 25mm atomizer compatibility.
- This Kit features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 2 amp type-C charging, an LED battery indicator, 50 watts of power, 5.5mL refillable pods, an 810 resin drip tip, mesh coils and the latest ASP chipset.
- This kit features Geekvape's latest chipset, 200 watts of power, exquisite resin panels, a fast 10ms firing response time, low atomizer resistance capability, a full temperature control suite, a myriad of safety features, a full color display, super mesh coils, a 5.5ml tank capacity, dual adjustable airflow inlets and a convenient top fill system.
- The Noisy Cricket is a mechanical box mod created by Wismec in collaboration with Jay Bo Designs. The latter is already well known for amazing atomizers and box mods and the Noisy Cricket certainly doesn't disappoint.
- Wismec's Noisy Cricket II-25 is an updated version of the Cricket Mod. Compared to the previous version, the device is more versatile with a new chip for voltage regulation and a new firing button location and an ability of flipping the circuit board for raw mechanical power.
- This mech mod features beautiful engravings, a single 18650 battery, a full copper body for maximum conduction, silver plated contacts, a firing switch with earth magnets and a floating pin for easy switching of atomizers.