Here’s a fantastic deal on the Tesla 120W Metal Box Mod.
You can tell that a lot of time and planning went into the Tesla 120W. Tesla designed this particular mod and Kingzone is the manufacturer. The device is nicely built and performs quite well. It’s definitely able to run high wattage tanks or atomizers. The vape mod also allows for an excellent dripping experience.
This box mod is 7 Watts to 120 Watts easily adjusted in 1 Watt increments. It has a maximum output of 12 Volts and it will fire any atomizer down to .2 Ohms and up to 3.5 Ohms. There is no delay when firing as with some box mods.
The Tesla 120W features a magnetic battery panel. Just pull on the battery door at the top and it opens very easily. Changing the two 18650 batteries is quite effortless. The device does have reverse protection in case you put the batteries in the wrong way.
Although not spring loaded, it has a large 510 connector which keeps any atomizer flush.
Turning it on is very simple just 5 clicks on the fire button. The buttons are very clicky. You can easily lock device by pressing the fire and down button. To turn off the screen you simply press the fire and up button.
The device is large so if that bothers you, perhaps this mod is not for you.
- 0.9 inch OLED screen with indicators for voltage, battery level, resistance & wattage
- Variable wattage: Can be adjusted from 7 to 120 Watts
- 510 connection
- Chrome/copper adjustable center pin
- Uses two 18650 batteries
- Output voltage: Up to 12 Volts
- Output current: Up to 24 Amps
- Resistance: 0.2 Ohm to 3.5 Ohms
- 10 second puffing protection
- Low voltage, reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection
- Screen inversion functionality
- Magnetic battery panel