The Genji RDA features a screwless gold plated deck (press post to install coil), 30 degree angled wire holes for easy installation, bottom adjustable airflow, a wide bore doc cap drip tip. It works with dual coil builds.
- The Neutron is the latest RDA designed by JayBo and manufactured by Wismec. It is built with a vortex flow system, optional atomizer base for parallel or series setup, accurate top airflow control to produce the best flavors.
- The Cartel Mods Obelisk RDA has a 24mm diameter and is made from stainless steel or with a ceramic black finish. It features a quad post build deck.
- The Royal Hunter is a cloud and flavor chasing RDA by the Council of Vapor. It is said to be one of the most innovative RDAs in the marketplace.
- Check out the Council of Vapor Blowout at Ecig-City. You can get Royal Hunter RDA for just $0.75 and other atomizers -- Aris Pro RDA, Defiant Tank, Royal Hunter RST, Bushido Plus RDTA & more -- are only 99 cents.
- This BF RDA features a build deck with x-style configured posts, top squonk feed & bottom e-juice return, a 2ml deep juice well and sextuple adjustable airflow holes in two side rows for intense vapor.
- This rebuildable dripping atomizer features mouth-to-lung style vaping, highly customizable airflow thanks to 7 different internal air modules (3 included), single coil builds, a dual post deck and both a standard and BF squonk pin in the package.