Here are cheap deals for the Vape Master Fury Mod. It features 220 watts of power, multiple protections, low resistance capability, temperature control modes, dual 18650 batteries (not included) and micro USB charging.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 98 x 57 x 23mm
- Power Range: 5~220W
- Temperature Range: 200~650’F
- Resistance: 0.06~2.0ohm (Temp Mode)
- Resistance: 0.1~3.0ohm (Power Mode)
- Safety features
- Visualization Operating System Protection
- Reverse Voltage Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- High Input Voltage Warning Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reserve Battery Protection
- Overheat Protection
- The RX Gen3 Box Mod is now available in a more compact version. The RX Gen3 Dual features two 18650 batteries instead of 3, 230 watts of power, versatile temperature control and low resistance down to 0.05ohm.
- The new box mod features waterproof, dustproof/shockproof design, 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a 1.9" touchscreen, fast firing, a full temperature control suite, TCR mode, passcode functionality, a delicate fire key, multiple protections and fast firing. The TFV16 tank in the kit has a 9mL juice capacity, mesh coils, easy refill system, maximum airflow, and a 16mm resin drip tip.
- This device features 200W of output, a DNA 250C chipboard, a full-color display, lots of modes, dual 18650 batteries support, micro USB charging, replay functionality, and classic design.
- The Box Mod Kit features 80 watts of power, temperature control modes, power mode, an integrated 3000mAh internal battery, fast 2 amp USB charging, EC2 coils, 4.5mL juice capacity, and easy refills.
- The mod features 100 watts of power, waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, 21700/18650 battery support, and several modes including variable wattage, curve modes, bypass, variable wattage, and TCR.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.