Update: The Vapecige SD Mini 80W Box Mod Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer Mini Box Mod & Kit Deals Below
Vapecige recently brought out there SD Mini 75 which was powered by a DNA chip by Evolv. Now, there’s another version of the SD Mini that features 80 watts of power, a brand new design and utilizes a Yihi SX130H chip, well known for accurate and optimum firing technology.
The SD Mini 80W is made from aluminum and brass and has a compact form factor with modern design. It measures just 45mm x 24mm x 77mm and is available in a wide range of colors including purple, blue, black, red and yellow. On top of the mod, you will find a 24mm diameter atomizer connection bezel that features a 510 springloaded connection. On the control face, the fire and adjustment buttons are located at the top and underneath, there’s an OLED which displays the mod’s current information. The mod utilizes a single 18650 battery which is easily accessed at the bottom via a screwed battery cover.
The maximum power the SD Mini can produce is 80W, the temperature range is 212°F to 572°F and the lowest atomizer resistance is 0.05Ω in temperature control mode. The unit is also built with many protections for safer vaping. These include reverse polarity, high temperature, circuit, low resistance and low voltage protections.
- Aluminum and brass construction
- Many colors available
- Small and portable
- Dimensions: 45mm x 24mm x 77mm
- Weight: 134g
- Springloaded 510 connection
- 24mm atomizer bezel
- Screwed battery cover
- OLED display
- Yihi SX130H chip board
- Powered by a single 18650 battery cell
- Power range: 7W to 80W
- Temperature range: 212°F to 572°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Joules range: 10J to 70J
- Power mode resistance range: 0.2Ω to 3.0Ω
- Variable temperature mode resistance range: 0.05Ω to 0.3Ω
- Voltage output range: 3.7V to 7V
- Output current range: 1A to 25A
- Input current range: 1A to 30A
- Input voltage range: 3.2V to 4.5V