ECO Pro Kit
Here are cheap deals Vapor Storm ECO Pro RDA Kit. The ECO Pro Box Mod features 80 watts of power, a single 18650 battery, a full temperature control suite including TCR, a 0.91 inch OLED display, micro USB charging and a myriad of safety protections. The Hawk Tank has a 6mL juice reservoir, bottom adjustable airflow control, a 0.2ohm mesh coil, and easy refill method.
ECO Pro Mod Features & Specifications
- 80W Output
- OLED display
- Single Button Interface
- Utilizes a single 18650 battery
- Removable Back Battery Panel
- Micro USB Port For Charging
- Fast balanced charging
- Lightweight ABS Construction
- Over-Charge Protection / Over-Current Protection / Over Power Protection / Over Discharge Protection / Temperature Protection / Short Circuit Protection
- Temperature range: 100°C – 315°C / 200°F – 600°F
- Supports: Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements TCR Adjustments
Hawk Tank Features & Specifications
- Capacity: 2.0ml
- Material: Metal
- Filling: Top Filling
- Cotton: 100% Japanese Cotton
- Resistance: 0.5ohm
- Style: Airflow Control Top Refill
- Support Power: 55w-75w
- Thread: 510 thread
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- This unique sub-ohm disposable pod kit features 10,000 puffs, a 20mL juice tank, 1.7% nic strength e-liquid for a sub-ohm style vape, 9 flavor options, dual mesh coils, a DTL style puff, and a rechargeable 800mAh battery.
- The mod features 100 watts of max power, 21700/18650 battery support, a C frame design, a 0.96" color display, a Quest 2.0 chipset, tons of vaping modes, and a Type-C charging port. If you get the kit, you'll get a UB Pro Tank with 5ml capacity, easy refills, an 810 drip tip, adjustable airflow control, and UB Pro coils.
- The mod features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, an exquisite appearance, a large fire key, a user-friendly UI, stable operation, 230 watts of power, variable wattage mode, temperature control mode, dual 18650 batteries, and ultra-fast 2 amp charging. The TFV18 has a 7.5mL capacity, effortless refills, a resin drip tip, and meshed coils for instant, flavorful vapor production.
- The mod features 100 watts of power, waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, 21700/18650 battery support, and several modes including variable wattage, curve modes, bypass, variable wattage, and TCR.