Here’s a cheap deal for the Vapor Storm Trip TC Mod. It features a compact (one of the smallest in the world) aerometal / PC body, a suitcase shaped design, 200W of maximum output, a plethora of modes (VW, TC, TCR, bypass, curve), a 0.91 inch OLED display, and it works with dual 18650 batteries.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 85mm × 51mm × 27mm
- Construction: Aerometal+PC
- Smallest Double Box Mod Ever Made
- 10 Seconds Of Continuous Smoking Time
- 0.91 inch OLED Display
- Settings: Power Mode (VW), TC Mode (NI200,TI01, SS316), TCR (M1,M2), Bypass Mode, Curve Mode (CCW)
- Battery: 2x 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Voltage Range: 6.4V – 8.4V
- Wattage Range: 5.0W – 200W
- Current Range: Maximum 45A
- Temperature Range: 200℉ – 600℉ / 100℃ – 315℃
- Fast balance Charging: DC 5V/1.5A
- Supports Super Sub Ohm: As Low As 0.06ohm
- Thread: 510
- CNC manufacturing process
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- The mod features 100 watts of max power, 21700/18650 battery support, a C frame design, a 0.96" color display, a Quest 2.0 chipset, tons of vaping modes, and a Type-C charging port. If you get the kit, you'll get a UB Pro Tank with 5ml capacity, easy refills, an 810 drip tip, adjustable airflow control, and UB Pro coils.
- The mod features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, an exquisite appearance, a large fire key, a user-friendly UI, stable operation, 230 watts of power, variable wattage mode, temperature control mode, dual 18650 batteries, and ultra-fast 2 amp charging. The TFV18 has a 7.5mL capacity, effortless refills, a resin drip tip, and meshed coils for instant, flavorful vapor production.
- The mod features 100 watts of power, waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, 21700/18650 battery support, and several modes including variable wattage, curve modes, bypass, variable wattage, and TCR.
- The Sinuous FJ200 Box Mod features 200 watts of maximum output, a massive 4600mAh integrated battery, a huge 1.3 inch display and many operating modes, including temperature control and TCR.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- The Wismec Luxotic Surface features 80 watts of power, a 6.5mL juice capacity squonk bottle, an 18650 battery, tons of modes, a 0.49 inch OLED screen, faster than ever firing and gorgeous finish patterns on the replaceable panels.