Update: This Item Is Out Of Stock Everywhere – Check Similar Pod Starter Kit Deals Below
Here are cheap deals to buy the Vaptio Airgo PCC pod system. This starter kit features portability, a 700mAh charging box, an 80mAh pod system which can be charged 8 times with the charging box, a type-C USB port, and a 1.5mL pod with 1.0ohm cotton coil for nic salts. It is for sale in white, grey and aurora blue.
With a unique clamshell design and extreme portability, the Vaptio Airgo PCC consists of a charging box that has a 700mAh battery which recharges an 80mAh pod system. This means that you may recharge the pod system up to eight times without ever plugging the Airgo PCC into an outlet. If a recharge is necessary, there’s included reversible type-C charging cable inside the package that simply plugs into any USB outlet, including one on a computer. When you open the cover of the Vaptio Airgo PCC, you’ll see two compartments. One stores the pod system, while the other can hold an extra cartridge, so you’ll never run out of e-liquid. On the exterior, there’s also a battery LED to indicate the cell’s current charge level. To fire the Airgo PCC, simply take a puff.
As previously mentioned, each Airgo pod system has an 80mAh battery, but also includes a reservoir that holds 1.5ml of e-juice and a side fill juice port. And, the cotton coil inside operates with a 1ohm resistance, ideal for nicotine salt or, alternatively, high nicotine e-liquids. Overall, this pod system looks to be lightweight, small for incredible portability and exquisitely designed. Small, yet powerful!
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- This unique sub-ohm disposable pod kit features 10,000 puffs, a 20mL juice tank, 1.7% nic strength e-liquid for a sub-ohm style vape, 9 flavor options, dual mesh coils, a DTL style puff, and a rechargeable 800mAh battery.
- The mod features 100 watts of max power, 21700/18650 battery support, a C frame design, a 0.96" color display, a Quest 2.0 chipset, tons of vaping modes, and a Type-C charging port. If you get the kit, you'll get a UB Pro Tank with 5ml capacity, easy refills, an 810 drip tip, adjustable airflow control, and UB Pro coils.
- The JustFog Minifit Starter Kit features a small form factor, 1.5ml juice pods, a 370mAh integrated battery, a micro USB charging system and is available in black, silver and red.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- This pod system features an updated Gene.Pod chipset, cold boot mode for amazing flavors, a 750mAh integrated battery, a battery LED, micro USB charging, a multitude of safety protections and 1mL juice pods with patented refill method.
- This AIO vape system features an integrated 800mAh battery, up to 16 watts of power, a tight MTL style puff, a transparent 2mL pod, an ergonomic rubber mouthpiece, stable performance, and up to 16 watts of power.
- This new kit features a massive 10,000 puffs, adjustable airflow control, dual mesh coils to prevent flavor decay, a 20mL cartridge, a recharging port, 20mg/30mg/50mg nic strength, a 650mAh integrated battery, and draw-activated firing.