Xovapor Little Bee: 120W/5mL Mesh Starter Kit Kit
The Xovapor Little Bee features 120 watts of power, mesh coils for exquisite vapor, multiple working modes, single 18650/20700/21700 battery support, 5 mL juice capacity and adjustable airflow control.
Features & Specifications
- Size: 25.5*93mm
- Material: Stainless steel & resin
- Uses single 18650/20700/21700 battery
- Max output power: 120W
- Max output voltage: 4.2V
- Max output current: 30A
- USB charging system: 5V/800m
- 2 hour charging time
- Minimum mod resistance: 0.05ohm
- Wide bore drip tip
- Multiple working modes
- Power saving
- Adjustable airflow control
- This starter kit consists of the Sinuous Solo and Amor NS Pro Tank. Combined, they features a 2300mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, bypass & constant power modes, fast 2 amp charging, a 2ml capacity, mesh coils and a meticuolous design.
- The Smok Stick Prince Baby Kit consists of a tank with battery mod. The new setup features the company's latest mesh coil for amazing flavor production, a 2000mAh battery, a micro USB charging, a 4.5ml tank capacity, a top fill system with patented lock and a portable design.
- This pen-style vape system features an exquisite design, an LED screen, an 1100mAh integrated battery, a charging system, temperature control mode, bypass mode, constant voltage mod, a wide range of safety protections, a 3.5mL juice capacity, Berserker coils (1.5/1.8ohm) and a threaded top fill system.
- Check out these cheap deals and coupon codes for the Geekvape Flint Starter Kit. This all-in-one features a super compact design, adjustable mouth-to-lung airflow, dry puff prevention, a 1000mAh integrated battery, an LED battery light, a top fill system and coils that work with both nic salt and regular e-juices.
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology
- With essentially the same design, the Stick R22 features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 4.5mL juice capacity, and 40 watts of maximum power while the N18 is built with a 1300mAh battery, 3mL juice capacity, and 30 watts of power. Both kits have an incredible appearance, adjustable airflow control, a power regulator, incredible hand feel, a 0.6ohm mesh coil, and a 1.4ohm regular coil.