Check out these cheap deals and coupons for the Yosta Livepor 100 Mod. It features an ergonomic design, 21700/20700/18650 battery support, super-fast firing, an advanced chipset, a 0.96 inch display screen, a charging system and a battery LED.
Available in black, rainbow or light gray colors, the Yosta Livepor 100 looks kind of like a Transformer from the comics. The design is said to be ergonomic, so you can be assure it will fit comfortably in the hand. And, it’s portable due to dimensions of just 80mm x 25mm x 45mm and a weight of only 310 grams.
Powering the Yosta Livepor 100W is a single 21700 or 20700 or 18650 battery which can be recharged via a micro USB charging system that has a max current of 900mAh. It is uncertain how one accesses the battery bay, so we will add this information when it becomes available.
In the operating department, the mod can work in bypass, power and temperature control modes (nickel, titanium, stailess steel) with any atomizers down to 0.1ohm resistance. Power output can be set in the range of 5 to 100 watts and the unit fires almost instantly, within a tenth of a second.
Features & Specifications
- Size: 80mm * 25mm * 45mm
- Beautiful appearance
- Output power: 5-100W
- Works with a single 21700/20700/18650 battery
- 900mAh charging system
- Battery LED lights
- Easy to read OLED display
- Advanced chipset
- Fires within 0.01s
- Operating modes: POWER/Ti/Ni200/SS316/BYPASS
- Resistance range:0.1Ω-3.0Ω
- Temperature Range:100-315℃/200-600℉
- Color: Black, Light grey, 7-Color
- 510 threaded connection
- Wide range of safety protections
- This all-in-one vaping kit consists of the 200 watt Ranger Mod with 3.8ml Ranger Tank. Combined, they feature an exquisite design, dual 18650 batteries, a myriad of operating modes, a stylish LED stripe and comprehensive safety protections.
- It features a compact brass body, unique firing button (lockable), full 360 degree contact + low voltage drop off, 510 hybrid thread, and to top it all off it's waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- The iStick Mix Mod features artistic double-sided resin panels, a portable design that is comfortable to hold, dual 18650 batteries, a balanced/fast charging system via a Type-C Micro USB port, stable performance and fast firing thanks to an Avatar chipset, a display screen and a plethora of safety features.
- This tiny mod features the latest Gene chip for accurate performance, a small form factor, a resin panel, a myriad of modes including curve, power, temperature, TCR and bypass.
- This new pod system features a box mod style design, a full-color display screen, adjustable power up to 40 watts, an integrated 1500mAh battery, micro USB charging, 5.5mL pods with easy refill system, and regular/nic salt e-juice compatibility.
- Right now, you can buy the device and get a free CoilArt Toruk tank with a matching pack of coils for just $29.99. The A-Priv features a sleek body and hollow-out appearance. In combination with LED lights that emanate from each hollow-out, this device really comes to life when pressing the big fire trigger on the side.
- The iJoy Maxo is the first ever quadruple 18650 box mod, but it will also work with just two battery cells. Ijoy took 6 months to develop this mod which features up to 315 watts of power and temperature control. It is available in red, yellow, blue or a more expensive limited edition blue.