Here’s a great deal on the brand new Kangertech Dripbox 2 Starter Kit with an 80W squonk mod and a Subdrip atomizer.
Kangertech has upgraded its dripbox kit with more power and a brand new design. The new Dripbox 2 still features a dripping experience in a squonker setup but has an increased output of 80 watts.
The Subdrip 2 RDA has dimensions of 26mm x 22mm and is made of stainless steel. It features a 510 threaded connection type and has adjustable airflow. Airflow can be set for either direct-to-lung or mouth-to-lung vaping. The Subdrip 2 RDA is built with a screwless two post deck that is simply pressed to install wire for easy coil building. Make your own coil or use the included 0.2Ω kanthal coil.
The Dripbox mod measures 84mm x 57mm x 23mm and is constructed from zinc alloy. It is built with a bottom e-juice feeding mechanism, also known as a squonker design, which allows for a dripper experience without dripping hassles. With this setup, juice travels from an internal mod bottle to the RDA to saturate the cotton. Inside the mod, you will find a 7ml e-juice bottle that allows for vaping without refills for extended periods and is refilled from the top for convenience. On the control face, you’ll see an OLED that features an easy menu and a USB charging port for firmware upgrades and to charge the single 18650 cell that powers the unit. The mod will put out up to 80 of power, supports atomizers with resistance of only 0.1Ω and has temperature control capability with all coil types (Ni, Ti, SS) from 200°F to 600°F.
Overall, if you enjoy RDAs, but don’t really like the constant dripping, the Dripbox 2 may just be the device you’ve been looking for.
Features & Specifications:
Dripbox 2 Mod
- Bottom feeding squonker
- Press bottle to deliver e-liquid to RDA
- Dimensions: 84mm x 57mm x 23mm
- Constructed from zinc alloy
- E-Liquid capacity: 7ml
- Top fill option
- OLED display
- Powered by a single 18650 battery
- USB charging
- Firmware upgrades
- Power range: 5W to 80W
- Resistance range: 0.1Ω to 2.5Ω
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 315°C
- Temperature control supports Ni, Ti, SS wire
- Low resistance protection
- Low battery warning
- Over temperature protection
Subdrip 2 RDA
- Measures 26mm x 22mm
- Weight: 30g
- Made from stainless steel
- 510 threaded connection pin
- Adjustable airflow control for either MTL and DL inhale
- Dual screwless two post deck
- Simply press down on posts to install/remove wire
- Pre-built 0.2Ω coil or make your own