Check out these deals on the IPV6/IPV6X Box Mod by Pioneer4You. You simply can’t beat $16.99 for a device that retails for $50 or more! These will sell out fast at this price…
With the IPV6X, Pioneer4You is back with another high powered box mod. This 215 watt temperature control box mod is the follow up to the very popular IPV 5. But, the IPV6X has a completely different design, more reminiscent of the company’s latest 213W and Fuchai 213W devices.
With dimensions of only 88mm x 42mm x 28mm, this mod is compact and lightweight. It is constructed from zinc alloy with a durable finish that is ergonomic, soft to the touch and won’t slip from the hands.. The chassis features a curved design with arched corners that make it stylish and sleek.
The IPV6X utilizes the latest Yihi chip that allows for accurate temperature control and efficient operation. It has a maximum power output of 200 watts and can be used in variable temperature mode with stainless steel, nickel and titanium coil heads from 212°F to 572°F or 120 Joules. For compatibility purposes, the device can also power atomizers all the way down to 0.05Ω in temperature control mode and all the way down to 0.15Ω in power mode. This allows the mod to work with pretty much any atomizer you want to install.
The box mod also features SX Pure mode so it can be used with many Pioneer4You tanks such as the Pure X2 tank.
It takes two external 18650 batteries to power the IPV6X. These are installed behind a magnetic battery door which is easily removed for simple battery swapping. The unit can be charged via the USB port which is also used for firmware upgrades in case Sigelei releases a new operating system in the future.
Overall, the IPV6X looks like it’s going to be yet another amazing & affordable high powered box mod from Pioneer4You. This device can pretty much take any atomizer or build you want to throw at it and fire it accurately. And the price is a no-brainer.
Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 88mm x 42mm x 28mm
- Constructed from zinc alloy
- Portable, lightweight and compact
- Curved and ergonomic design
- Durable finish
- OLED screen
- Uses latest Yihi chipset
- Power range: 10W to 215W
- Temperature range: 100°C to 300C or 212°F to 572°F
- Variable temperature compatibility: SS / Ni200 / Ti / SX PURE / TCR modes
- Joule Range: 10J – 100J (120J For Titanium heads)
- Power mode resistance range: 0.15Ω to 3.0Ω
- TC resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
- Output voltage range: 1.0V to 7V
- Input voltage range: 6.4V to 9V
- Output current range: 1.0A to 45A
- Input current range: 1.3A to 45A
- Powered by two 18650 external batteries
- Magnetic battery door
- USB charging
- Firmware upgradable
- Work with dual 18650 batteries ( not included )
- Magnetic battery cover