Here’s a amazing deals on the Vapecige VTbox 200 DNA 200 Box Mod.
The Vapecige VTBox250 is the upgraded VTBox200. It features the same amazing design and colors, but is powered by the latest DNA 250 chip instead of a DNA 200 chip. This results in increased power output up to 250 watts.
The mod has the same design, materials and measurements of its lower wattage predecessor. It measures 99mm x 32mm x 55 mm, is hefty, is made of aviation aluminum for durability and has a rubberized finish for durability and to prevent slippage. The buttons on the control face are made of aluminum and are clicky for easy use. At the top of the unit, there’s a spring-loaded 510 connection bezel for easy atomizer installs. At this time, the device is available in all black, white with balck and red with black. The other colors are said to be added very soon.
The VTBox 250 utilizes a Li-Polymer 1500mAh internal battery that can be swapped out conveniently by removing the magnetic back cover. The battery is recharged via a USB port on the control face, which is also used for firmware upgrades in case a new OS with the latest features comes out. The device is can also be completely customized thanks to Evolv’s Escribe software which easily installs on any PC.
The DNA 250 is built with a 0.91″ OLED display with a very intuitive menu. The screen’s menu is easily navigated and includes indicators such as current power, mode, voltage and resistance. And, there’s a wide range of presets to customize your vape experience without a lot of hassles.
This VTBox features a massive 250 watt power ouput and precise temperature control with all coil types. Variable temperature operation is available in the range of 200°F to 600°F and the unit can fire down to 0.20Ω in power mode and 0.10Ω in temperature control modes. To make it easier to operate, the device comes pre-installed with eight different presets. For more customization, it is recommended to use Evolv’s Escribe software to put in your preferences very fast and easy. Built into the VTBox250 is also a number of safety protections that prevent the device from overheating, from shorting, from firing with a resistance that is too high/low and to ensure battery levels are optimal.
Features & Specs
- Constructed from T6 senior aviation aluminium
- Durable rubberized finish
- Available in black, black/red, black/white
- Measurements: 3.9″ x 1.3″ x 2.2″ or 99mm x 32mm x 55 mm
- Weight: 195g
- Stainless steel/springloaded 510 connection
- 0.91″ OLED screen
- Authentic DNA 250 chip by EVOLV
- Power output range: 1W to 250W
- Voltage output: 0.5V to 9.0V
- Swappable Li-Polymer 1500mAh battery
- Balance 2 amp charging via USB port
- Pass-through vaping
- Power mode range: 1W to 250W
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F
- Power mode resistance: 0.20Ω or higher
- Temperature mode resistance range: 0.10Ω or higher
- Input voltage range: 9V to 12.6V
- Output voltage range: 0.5V to 9.3V
- Maximum output current: 55A
- 97% efficient
- Use Escribe software for customized profiles
- USB Firmware upgrades
- Atomizer short warning
- Low battery warning
- Over-temperature protection
- High resistance protection
- Low resistance protection