Advken Artha Kit: 4.5mL/80 Watt VW Mesh Pod System
The Advken Artha Pod Mod Kit features 80 watts of variable output, single 18650 battery support, beautiful finishes, type-C charging, a 0.41-inch display screen, 4.5mL refillable pods, two sub-ohm mesh coils, and bottom airflow.
At first glance, the small Artha Pod Mod Kit can look like your ordinary low wattage pod system, but it is hardly that. This tiny setup is capable of 80 watts of power which is adjustable via two adjustment buttons and a 0.42 inch OLED display screen with horizontal vape data. This unit uses one 18650 battery which is inserted via a bottom panel and can be recharged via a USB type-C charging system which is the latest standard for phones and tablets because it is built with a reversible plug. For security, there is a myriad of safety protections such as overload protection, short circuit protection, overcharge protection, high-temperature protection, low voltage protection, and reverse polarity protection.
The pods that insert into the mod section of the Advken Artha Kit are also not mediocre as they can hold up to 4.5mL of e-liquid and feature a side refilling slot for effortlessly adding the e-juice of your choice. There are 2 coil options, one of which is the 0.8ohm mesh coil that is well-matched with nicotine salt vape liquids. Or, you may favor using a standard e-liquid in which case we recommend installation of the 0.3ohm mesh coil. At the top of the Artha Kit, there’s a 510 drip tip, so you may swap it out and airflow enters the cartridge from the bottom, but it is unknown if it is adjustable.
From a design perspective, the Artha Mod is made from aluminum alloy, while the pods are made with PCTG material which is highly resistant to heat and also food-grade for a healthy vape experience. The exact dimensions have not yet been released, so we will update the information here whenever it becomes available. The finishes look amazing with available options that include ink gunmetal, aurora red, ink black, aurora blue and gradual black.
Features & Specifications
- Made from Aluminium Alloy + PCTG
- Colors: aurora blue, gradual black, ink black, aurora red, ink gunmetal
- 510 drip tip
- Mod style pod system
- Powered by a single 18650
- Variable power range: 5W to 80W
- Voltage output range: 3.3V to 4.2V
- Type-C USB charging port
- 0.42″ OLED display screen
- Pod juice capacity: 4.5mL
- Effortless side fill port
- Mesh coils: 0.3ohm or 0.8ohm
- Bottom air intake
- Safety protections
- Low voltage
- Reverse polarity
- Short circuit
- This kit features single 18650 battery support, 4mL pods, adjustable airflow control, 80 watts of power, a display screen, Aeglos coils, and 2 amp fast Type-C charging.
- This new pod system features high-end glass on both sides, an exquisite texture, a 1200mAh integrated battery, fast charging, a light & practical design, 40 watts of adjustable power, a full color 0.96 inch display screen, mesh coils and extended coil life.
- This kit features a 1500mAh battery, 60 watts of power, variable wattage mode, self-cleaning technology, adjustable airflow control, 4.5 mL pods, a 0.18ohm DTL coil and a 1.2 MTL coil.
- The Novo X features an 800mAh integrated battery, 25 watts of adjustable power, 2mL mouth-to-lung pods, satisfying throat hit, small design, and a small display screen.
- The Drag 3 features leather material, exquisite finish options, 177 watts of power, a full-color display screen, dual 18650 batteries, high burst super mode, USB charging, a TPP pod tank with patented coils, 5.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 mesh coils, and unique airflow.
- This latest AIO setup by Smok features a 700mAh battery, variable wattage up to 25W, an OLED display, type-C charging and 3mL capacity pods.