Advken Artha Kit: 4.5mL/80 Watt VW Mesh Pod System
The Advken Artha Pod Mod Kit features 80 watts of variable output, single 18650 battery support, beautiful finishes, type-C charging, a 0.41-inch display screen, 4.5mL refillable pods, two sub-ohm mesh coils, and bottom airflow.
At first glance, the small Artha Pod Mod Kit can look like your ordinary low wattage pod system, but it is hardly that. This tiny setup is capable of 80 watts of power which is adjustable via two adjustment buttons and a 0.42 inch OLED display screen with horizontal vape data. This unit uses one 18650 battery which is inserted via a bottom panel and can be recharged via a USB type-C charging system which is the latest standard for phones and tablets because it is built with a reversible plug. For security, there is a myriad of safety protections such as overload protection, short circuit protection, overcharge protection, high-temperature protection, low voltage protection, and reverse polarity protection.
The pods that insert into the mod section of the Advken Artha Kit are also not mediocre as they can hold up to 4.5mL of e-liquid and feature a side refilling slot for effortlessly adding the e-juice of your choice. There are 2 coil options, one of which is the 0.8ohm mesh coil that is well-matched with nicotine salt vape liquids. Or, you may favor using a standard e-liquid in which case we recommend installation of the 0.3ohm mesh coil. At the top of the Artha Kit, there’s a 510 drip tip, so you may swap it out and airflow enters the cartridge from the bottom, but it is unknown if it is adjustable.
From a design perspective, the Artha Mod is made from aluminum alloy, while the pods are made with PCTG material which is highly resistant to heat and also food-grade for a healthy vape experience. The exact dimensions have not yet been released, so we will update the information here whenever it becomes available. The finishes look amazing with available options that include ink gunmetal, aurora red, ink black, aurora blue and gradual black.
Features & Specifications
- Made from Aluminium Alloy + PCTG
- Colors: aurora blue, gradual black, ink black, aurora red, ink gunmetal
- 510 drip tip
- Mod style pod system
- Powered by a single 18650
- Variable power range: 5W to 80W
- Voltage output range: 3.3V to 4.2V
- Type-C USB charging port
- 0.42″ OLED display screen
- Pod juice capacity: 4.5mL
- Effortless side fill port
- Mesh coils: 0.3ohm or 0.8ohm
- Bottom air intake
- Safety protections
- Low voltage
- Reverse polarity
- Short circuit
- The mod features a 3000mAh integrated battery, 80 watts of power, power mode, a 0.96 inch TFT display, shock resistance, shock resistance, light design and exquisite panels. The pod has a 5mL juice capacity, an effortless top fill system, adjustable bottom airflow, and GTX mesh coils for freebase vape juices.
- This high-end box mod features easy operation, single 21700/20700/18650 battery support, Type-C charging, temperature control adjustments, power mode, a full-color display screen with changeable themes, 100 watts of power, 30mm atomizer compatibility, and multiple protections.
- The RPM160 features a brand new chipset, 160 watts of power, fast firing, 5mL pods, a full-color display screen, several protections, easy refills, and an exquisite design.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- This new setup features a compact shape, 25 watts of adjustable power, a silicone dust cap, draw-activated firing, a 1100mAh internal battery, 90-minute charging, a 0.69 inch OLED screen, fast firing, a multitude of safety features, a 3mL juice capacity, an MTL pod, and a DTL pod.
- This upgraded device is powered by a single 18650 battery or a 3000mAh integrated battery, 5mL capacity refillable pods versus 4.3mL, and has 80 watts of maximum power, instead of 40 watts. Additionally, the RPM80 features a full color display, variable wattage settings and new mesh coils for exquisite flavor and vapor.