Advken Artha Kit: 4.5mL/80 Watt VW Mesh Pod System
The Advken Artha Pod Mod Kit features 80 watts of variable output, single 18650 battery support, beautiful finishes, type-C charging, a 0.41-inch display screen, 4.5mL refillable pods, two sub-ohm mesh coils, and bottom airflow.
At first glance, the small Artha Pod Mod Kit can look like your ordinary low wattage pod system, but it is hardly that. This tiny setup is capable of 80 watts of power which is adjustable via two adjustment buttons and a 0.42 inch OLED display screen with horizontal vape data. This unit uses one 18650 battery which is inserted via a bottom panel and can be recharged via a USB type-C charging system which is the latest standard for phones and tablets because it is built with a reversible plug. For security, there is a myriad of safety protections such as overload protection, short circuit protection, overcharge protection, high-temperature protection, low voltage protection, and reverse polarity protection.
The pods that insert into the mod section of the Advken Artha Kit are also not mediocre as they can hold up to 4.5mL of e-liquid and feature a side refilling slot for effortlessly adding the e-juice of your choice. There are 2 coil options, one of which is the 0.8ohm mesh coil that is well-matched with nicotine salt vape liquids. Or, you may favor using a standard e-liquid in which case we recommend installation of the 0.3ohm mesh coil. At the top of the Artha Kit, there’s a 510 drip tip, so you may swap it out and airflow enters the cartridge from the bottom, but it is unknown if it is adjustable.
From a design perspective, the Artha Mod is made from aluminum alloy, while the pods are made with PCTG material which is highly resistant to heat and also food-grade for a healthy vape experience. The exact dimensions have not yet been released, so we will update the information here whenever it becomes available. The finishes look amazing with available options that include ink gunmetal, aurora red, ink black, aurora blue and gradual black.
Features & Specifications
- Made from Aluminium Alloy + PCTG
- Colors: aurora blue, gradual black, ink black, aurora red, ink gunmetal
- 510 drip tip
- Mod style pod system
- Powered by a single 18650
- Variable power range: 5W to 80W
- Voltage output range: 3.3V to 4.2V
- Type-C USB charging port
- 0.42″ OLED display screen
- Pod juice capacity: 4.5mL
- Effortless side fill port
- Mesh coils: 0.3ohm or 0.8ohm
- Bottom air intake
- Safety protections
- Low voltage
- Reverse polarity
- Short circuit
- The Drag S features a 4.5mL pods, easy refills, 2 included coils, 60 watts of output, a type-C USB port, charging, instant firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, and a 2500mAh internal battery.
- This kit features 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a 2000mAh internal cell, Type-C charging, 4.5mL cartridges, two mesh coils, a display screen, adjustable airflow control, and 12 available colors including 4 leather ones.
- The Voopoo Drag X2 Kit features 80 watts of power, a 5mL cartridge with easy side-fill slot, PnP X mesh coils, leakproof top airflow, single 18650 battery compatibility, and a classic metal/leather design
- The PT80 S uses a single 18650 battery and has 80 watts of maximum power while the PT60 is designed with a 2500mAh integrated battery but with reduced output of 60 watts. And, both options feature a display screen, portability, mesh coils, and a 4.5mL pod with an effortless refill system.
- The Wenax S3 features an integrated 1100mAh battery, precise airflow control, two different drip tips, 3 output settings, boost mode for maximum vapor, a device lock, and two included 2mL cartridges.
- This combination of mod and pod tank features a leather grip, a single 18650 battery, fast 2 amp Type-C charging, a 0.69" display, a 510 threaded mod for use with any atomizer, a DTL pod tank, adjustable airflow, a power mode, a bypass mode, a smart mode, and mesh series coils.