Artery Pal 18650: 60 Watt/3mL Variable Wattage Mesh Pod Starter Kit
The Artery Pal 18650 is the updated version of the Pal II and Pal 2 Pro. The Pal 18650 pod system features 60 watts of power, a compact design, a display screen, single 18650 battery support as the name implies, a reversible type-C USB charging system, an e-juice viewing window, variable wattage operation, easy refills, a 3mL juice capacity and a plethora of coil options including a pre-installed mesh coil, an included 1.4ohm MTL coil and an optional RBA head.
The Pal 18650 measures 89mm by 45mm by 23mm and is constructed from aluminum alloy 6063, PCTG and PC materials. The unit utilizes a single 18650 battery and has a power range between 5 and 60 watts. Recharging occurs via a side reversible 1.5 amp type-C micro USB port for a really simple process that ends within one hour. The battery bay is located behind a removable magnetic panel on one side. The removable panel on the other side hides the display screen and adjustment buttons to navigate the menu, as well as the 3mL pods. The mod can operate with coils with a resistance in the range of 0.3 to 2 ohm and for safety, there is built-in overcharge protection, overheat protection, over-puff protection and short circuit protection.
Pods, Coils & RBA Option
Thee pods utilize replaceable coils, all of which have an airflow control ring for a personalized vape experience. There are five coils that work with either base A, base B or base C. With purchase, you will get the 1.4ohm coil (base B) which is said to produce the best flavor. This head also works with the Pal 2, Pal2 Pro and Nugget AIO. Pre-installed inside the Pal 18650 Pod Mod Kit is the 0.4mesh coil (base A) that is perfect for sub ohm vaping and produces intense vapor and flavor. There are three other coil options, including an RBA coil which is ideal for use with 0.5ohm wire. For other options, please read the infographic below.
- This kit features a 1500mAh battery, 60 watts of power, variable wattage mode, self-cleaning technology, adjustable airflow control, 4.5 mL pods, a 0.18ohm DTL coil and a 1.2 MTL coil.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- The Drag S features a 4.5mL pods, easy refills, 2 included coils, 60 watts of output, a type-C USB port, charging, instant firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, and a 2500mAh internal battery.
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.
- The X-force kit is the first pod vape system by Smoktech. This all-in-one setup features a mod like appearance, lightweight design, a minamalist apperance, a 2000mAh battery, a 5 LED battery indicator, 0.3ohm coils and a refillable 7ml tank.
- The Thelema Quest features 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries, tons of modes including temperature control, a full-color display, triple adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, 3 memory slots, fast charging, a 5mL juice capacity, triple airflow slots, and an effortless side filling slot.