Artery Pal 18650: 60 Watt/3mL Variable Wattage Mesh Pod Starter Kit
The Artery Pal 18650 is the updated version of the Pal II and Pal 2 Pro. The Pal 18650 pod system features 60 watts of power, a compact design, a display screen, single 18650 battery support as the name implies, a reversible type-C USB charging system, an e-juice viewing window, variable wattage operation, easy refills, a 3mL juice capacity and a plethora of coil options including a pre-installed mesh coil, an included 1.4ohm MTL coil and an optional RBA head.
The Pal 18650 measures 89mm by 45mm by 23mm and is constructed from aluminum alloy 6063, PCTG and PC materials. The unit utilizes a single 18650 battery and has a power range between 5 and 60 watts. Recharging occurs via a side reversible 1.5 amp type-C micro USB port for a really simple process that ends within one hour. The battery bay is located behind a removable magnetic panel on one side. The removable panel on the other side hides the display screen and adjustment buttons to navigate the menu, as well as the 3mL pods. The mod can operate with coils with a resistance in the range of 0.3 to 2 ohm and for safety, there is built-in overcharge protection, overheat protection, over-puff protection and short circuit protection.
Pods, Coils & RBA Option
Thee pods utilize replaceable coils, all of which have an airflow control ring for a personalized vape experience. There are five coils that work with either base A, base B or base C. With purchase, you will get the 1.4ohm coil (base B) which is said to produce the best flavor. This head also works with the Pal 2, Pal2 Pro and Nugget AIO. Pre-installed inside the Pal 18650 Pod Mod Kit is the 0.4mesh coil (base A) that is perfect for sub ohm vaping and produces intense vapor and flavor. There are three other coil options, including an RBA coil which is ideal for use with 0.5ohm wire. For other options, please read the infographic below.
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.