Here are cheap deals to buy the Artery Pal SE V2 Pod System. This kit features exquisite design, a 700mAh internal battery, 2mL pods, 20 watts of max power, easy refills and 1 amp type-C charging. You may choose from red/black, black/red, brown, black, and white colors.
The Artery Pal SE V2 is an updated version of the previous Artery Pal SE. It is identical in that it is made from zinc alloy and has refillable PCTG pods. As was the case with the previous device, there’s an integrated 700mAh battery and a reversible type-C charging port that is really effortless to plug in. The charging process only takes around 40 minutes and an LED permits you to know when it is time for a recharge.
The Artery Pal SE V2 differs from its predecessors is that it is slightly bigger 2mL capacity that you may refill via a bottom leakfree juice port. The mouthpiece also looks different and is said to fit more comfortably in the mouth for a more ergonomic vape experience. The Artery Pal SE V2 features tighter airflow for a better mouth-to-lung vape experience and there are new coil options that are not replaceable, so you will need to purchase entire pods when the heads are burnt out.
Artery Pal SE V2 Pod System Kit Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 109mm x 23mm x 13mm
- Colors: red/black leather, black/red leather, royal white, black carbon fiber, black leather, brown leather
- Zinc alloy chassis
- PCTG pods
- Internal 700mAh battery
- Newly designed pods
- KA1 coils ideal for 50 to 70VG juice,
- Ergonomic mouthpiece
- Bottom fill system
- 2mL juice capacity
- Max output: 20W
- Harder hitting
- Output voltage: 3.2V to 4.2V
- Resistance: 0.6Ω to 2.0ohm
- 1A charging system type-C
- 40 minute charge time
- Tri-color LED
- Tight airflow
- Short circuit protection
- Overheat protection
- 8 second cutoff
- Overcharge protection
- The Drag 3 features leather material, exquisite finish options, 177 watts of power, a full-color display screen, dual 18650 batteries, high burst super mode, USB charging, a TPP pod tank with patented coils, 5.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 mesh coils, and unique airflow.
- This pod system features two power modes, a 1000mAh battery with a Type-C charging port, adjustable airflow, button firing, auto-firing, a battery LED, a portable design, a 2mL cartridge with easy refills, mesh coils for flavor, and a lanyard.
- This kit It features 40 watts of power, a waterproof chassis, a TFT display screen, variable wattage mode, bypass mode, a 4ml cartridge, and two sub-ohm coils.
- This AIO kit features 80 watts of power from a 1000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, customizable buttons and plates, 21700/20700/18650 battery support, a high number of coil options, a multitude of safety protections, and a plethora of modes including temperature, voltage, variable wattage, and bypass.
- This pod system is the first Geekvape Evolv DNA Kit and features 100 watts of power, 21700/18650 battery support, a full temperature control suite, replay mode, boost mode, a 510 adapter, a 0.96" TFT color display screen, a 5mL pod, two mesh coils, complete Escribe customization, and effortless refills.
- This latest AIO setup by Smok features a 700mAh battery, variable wattage up to 25W, an OLED display, type-C charging and 3mL capacity pods.