Update: The Artery Mix 80 Box Mod Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer 80W Box Mod & Kit DiscountsOr All Mod/Kit Deals
The Mix 80 by Artery Vapor is a compact box mod that features up to 80 watts of power, a full suite of operating modes, an amazing OLED display and a magnetic battery door.
From a technical perspective, the Artery Mix 80 has all the bells and whistles you could possibly want in a portable mod. The maximum power output comes in at 80 watts, temperature operation can be controlled from 200 to 600 Fahrenheit and the mod supports atomizers with resistance as low as 0.1ohm. Variable temperature mode is compatible with nickel, titanium and stainless steel heads and there’s also a TCR mode for custom atomizer resistance settings. With this unit, you may also enter a power curve and save it in three alternate memory slots. The curve allows for custom power output for the first 2 seconds while firing. With all these specifications, the Mix 80 should be capable of firing the majority atomizers, builds or tanks.
The mod is made from zinc alloy and has a tiny form factor with measurements of just 43mm x 23mm x 86.5mm. As a result, it may be the perfect device to safely store in your pocket or purse when you go out and about. And, the Mix 80W is also designed to be ergonomic, so it will always feel comfortable in the palm of the hand. You can get the device in black, white or grey.
The unit is built with a standard 510 threaded connection with a gold plated/anti oxidation contact for maximum conduction, amazing efficiency, low resistance and durability.
On the control face of the Mix 80, you’ll see a large square fire button, tactile adjustment buttons, a USB port and an OLED. The screen’s menu displays statistics in a vertical 6-row formation and includes indicators for current output mode, battery level, wattage, temperature, voltage and resistance. The screen’s backligh is adjustable according to the lighting environment or personal preference.
The USB port at the bottom of the control face has dual capabilities. First, it is used as a USB upgrade port so that the operating system can be updated with new features. And, it is also used for charging the external 18650 battery that powers the Mix 80. If you prefer using a charger to top off the cell, it can be conveniently removed by pulling off the magnetic back cover to reveal the battery bay. Inside, you will see gold plated brass contacts to ensure efficient conduction.
Features & Specs.
- Dimensions: 43mm x 23mm x 86.5mm
- Colors: grey, black or white
- Constructed from zinc alloy
- OLED with six line vertical menu
- Adjust screen brightness
- Large square fire button
- Tactile buttons
- Gold plated/brass battery contacts
- 510 threaded connection
- Uses single 18650 external battery
- On-board USB charging
- Firmware upgradable
- 5-magnetic battery door
- Gold plated/anti oxidation/spring-loaded center pin
- Operating modes: variable voltage, variable wattage, variable temperature, TCR
- Programmable power curve for 2 seconds
- Save power curve in three memory slots
- Power output range: 5W to 80W
- Voltage output range: 0.5V to 8V
- Temperature range: 200°F to 600°F
- Temperature control supports Ni200, Ti, SS, TCR
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3.0Ω in all modes
- You will receive: 1 Artery Mix Mod, 1 micro USB charging cable and a user’s manual