Here’s a cheap deal for the Asmodus Minikin Kodama 21700 180W Mod, an updated and premium version of mods such as the Asmodus Minikin V1.5, Asmodus Minikin 3. The Minikin Kodama 21700 features a stabilized wood and resin chassis, multiple protections, 180 watts of power, dual 21700 support, power mode, temperature control mode, TFR mode, TCR mode, firmware updates and a myriad of protections.
Made to ensure Asmodus released the highest quality and best-made device in the vape market place, the asMODus Minikin Kodama 21700 is quite different from other two-21700 battery box mods. The device has an incredible stabwood and resin chassis, an easy-to-use display screen with a crystal-clear menu, an advanced chipboard, and a plethora of operating modes such as power, TFR, TCR, power and temperature control. Ergonomic in the hand, the Minikin 21700 Kodama has a trilateral contour that is shaped you own the most comfortable mod you have ever had. As was the case with previous Kodama mods, the battery panel is bottom-loaded and stays in place thanks to a hinge mechanism.
Because touch screens can be exasperating to work with, Asmodus upgraded the adjustment buttons to have a more tactile feel for easy operation. And, just like other Asmodus mods, switching operating modes or changing display settings is performed via a simple combo of button presses. In the technical department, the asMODus Minikin 21700 has an identical chipset to the Minikin 2 , the GX-180tc-2. In addition to many operating modes, the chip further allows for the HD display screen and power efficiency. Each user can also choose six different font colors and upgrade firmware via the micro USB port that doubles as a charging interface.
Features & Specifications
- Intelligent GX-180TC Chipset
- Battery: Dual 121700 batteries (must purchase separately)
- Material: Stabilized wood, resin
- 510 Threaded Connection
- Full-Color Display Screen
- Tactile Adjustment Buttons
- Adjustable TCR and TFR Functionality
- Programmable Wattage Curve Mode
- Temperature Control Mode (Ni200, Ti, SS)
- Accelerometer: Cycle Colors On Screen
- Power Output Range (TC): 5.0-120.0W
- Power Output Range (VW/Curve): 5.0-200.0W
- Temperature Control: 212-572°F / 100-300°C
- Temperature Control Memory Presets For Titanium, SS316, SS317, SS304, Ni200
- Atomizer Resistance Capability: 0.1-3.0Ω
- Safety Features: Protections: Short-Circuit, Reverse Polarity, High-Resistance, Low-Voltage, ESD, Low-Resistance, Overcharging, Overheating, and Puff Cutoff
- The mod features 80 watts of power, single 18650 battery support, variable wattage mode, a display screen to change settings, and a modern curved design.
- The Asmodus Lustro features a full color touch screen display, infrared hands-free operation , a customizable LED stripe, 200 watts of output, firmware upgrades, hyper power savings system, a flash light, taste modes, curve modes and temperature modes including TCR and TFR.
- This mod features an exceptional asMODus 80H chipset, a single 18650 battery, 80W of output, an ergonomic hand-feel, a plethora of modes including temperature control, TCR/TFR modes, programmable power curve, a micro USB charging port and a display screen with effortless menu navigation.
- Asmodus is back with the upgraded version of the Minikin! It features a power increase to 180 watts and is built with a touch screen because of its new GX-180-HT chip.
- This tank features a massive 5mL juice capacity, easy access top fills, triple adjustable airflow slots, a wide bore Delrin drip tip w/ Snakeskin pattern, and 0.2ohm mesh coils. This device can also operate with Smok Baby Beast Coils.
- The Asmodus Colossal Box Mod features a compact size, a touch screen display, 80 watts of power, effortless operation and full temperature support.
- This mod features an advanced GX-200-UTC chipset, dual 18650 batteries, 200W of max power, an ergonomically shaped design, an HD full-color touchscreen, a full temperature control suite, TCR/TFR functionality, programmable wattage curve mode, micro USB type-C for charging/updates, temperature control presets, vibrational feedback for errors, and an accelerometer to cycle colors displayed on the screen.
- This device features an easy to navigate OLED display, TCR mode, TFR mode for hybrid builds, 155 watts of power, versatile temperature control, the latest curve output mode, dual 18650 batteries, onboard charging, and several built-in protections.