Asmodus Tribeaut: Single 18650/80 Watt Ergonomic Mod
Here’s a cheap deal for the Asmodus Tribeaut Box Mod. It features an exceptional asMODus 80H chipset, a single 18650 battery, 80W of output, an ergonomic hand-feel, a plethora of modes including temperature control, TCR/TFR modes, programmable power curve, a micro USB charging port and a display screen with effortless menu navigation.
Available in black, blue and brown, the Tribeaut’s appearance is symmetrical and has curved edges to ensure it can be held in the hand with maximum comfort. It can also be flawlessly picked up from any angle and the large fire button was placed in such a way that you may use the thumb or any finger to engage the device. And, it is easily transported due to tiny dimensions that come in at 1.5″ x 3.2″ x 1.6″.
Underneath the ergonomic fire button, you will find a display screen, although it is uncertain whether it is monochrome or full color. We will update this deal when this information becomes available. However, on the Asmodus website, the company does claim that the Tribeaut has a very easy-to-use interface, that there’s a puff counter on the menu and that the brightness of the display can be adjusted to 10 different settings.
Asmodus 80H Chipset
The Tribeaut mod is built with the latest 80H chipboard, resulting in up to 80 watts of power from a single 18650 battery which can be recharged via a micro USB port. Access to the cell occurs via a flip door at the bottom. The device features a plethora of modes to ensure you can have your favorite vape experience. The first is variable wattage mode which also has curve settings that are programmable to achieve the best possible taste. Or you may prefer temperature control modes with presets for Ni200, titanium, and stainless steel which works with SS316 and SS317. For more advanced users, there is a TCR mode for custom resistance settings and a TFR mode for hybrid builds. Temperature operation tops out at 572 degrees Fahrenheit with heating elements that have a 0.10ohm resistance or higher. For safety, there are also reverse polarity, short circuit, low voltage, high resistance, low resistance, and overtime protections.
Asmodus Tribeaut Features & Specifications
- Intelligent Asmodus 80H Chipset
- Dimensions: 1.5″ x 3.2″ x 1.6″
- Colors: Black, Blue, Brown
- Uses A Single Dual 18650 battery
- 1A Micro USB Charging Port
- Material: Zinc-alloy
- 510 Threaded
- Ergonomically Shaped Design
- Small & Portable
- Display With Easy UI
- TCR and TFR Modes
- Programmable Power Curve Mode
- Temperature Control Mode (Ni200, Ti, SS316, SS317)
- Power Output Range (TC): 5.0-80W
- Power Output Range (VW/Curve): 5.0-80W
- Temperature Control: 212-572°F or 100-300°C
- Temperature Control Memory Presets For TC Modes
- Atomizer Resistance Capability: 0.1Ω-3.0Ω
- Adjustable TFR and TCR Modes
- Programmable Wattage Curve Modes
- Puff Counter
- Firmware Upgrades
- Safety Features: Short-Circuit Protection, Reverse Polarity Protection, High-Resistance Protection, Low-Resistance Protection, Overtime Protection
- The full kit features flavor-boosting mesh coils, 40 watts of power, 2000mAh battery, Type-C USB charging, a display screen, a scratch-free cover, and adjustable power.
- This new setup features a 1100mAh built-in battery with effortless USB type-C charging, 25 watts of power, a brand new design, a 1.8ml juice capacity, bottom adjustable airflow, an easy top-fill method, and a mesh coil for better flavor production.
- The mod features 100 watts of power, waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, 21700/18650 battery support, and several modes including variable wattage, curve modes, bypass, variable wattage, and TCR.
- The Cygnet is a small box mod that features single 18650 battery support, 80 watts of power, power/variable voltage/bypass modes, an intuitive OLED display, an excellent appearance and a multitude of safety features.
- It features the same AS-100 chipset and a similar design found in previous Geekvape Aegis devices. Additionally, this squonker is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof, utilizes a single 18650 battery, has up to 100 watts of power, and a plethora of modes including power, temperate, curve, and bypass.
- The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, low resistance capability, a myriad of modes including temperature or TCR, and a plethora of safety protections. The Eleaf Pesso Tank in the kit comes with a large bubble glass capacity, flavor producing coils, easy refills and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
- This kit combines the same Drag Mini Mod with the popular PnP atomizer that functions as both a pod or tank, according to your wishes. This setup is for sale in several resin colors on either a black or gunmetal chassis.
- The Rim C features an ergonomic/portable design, 80 watts of maximum power, single 18650 battery support, a reversible type-C micro USB charging port, a massive 3000mAh internal battery, fast charging, exquisite IML finishes, multiple safety protections, dry burn protection and an ergonomic fire button.