Asmodus Tribeaut: Single 18650/80 Watt Ergonomic Mod
Here’s a cheap deal for the Asmodus Tribeaut Box Mod. It features an exceptional asMODus 80H chipset, a single 18650 battery, 80W of output, an ergonomic hand-feel, a plethora of modes including temperature control, TCR/TFR modes, programmable power curve, a micro USB charging port and a display screen with effortless menu navigation.
Available in black, blue and brown, the Tribeaut’s appearance is symmetrical and has curved edges to ensure it can be held in the hand with maximum comfort. It can also be flawlessly picked up from any angle and the large fire button was placed in such a way that you may use the thumb or any finger to engage the device. And, it is easily transported due to tiny dimensions that come in at 1.5″ x 3.2″ x 1.6″.
Underneath the ergonomic fire button, you will find a display screen, although it is uncertain whether it is monochrome or full color. We will update this deal when this information becomes available. However, on the Asmodus website, the company does claim that the Tribeaut has a very easy-to-use interface, that there’s a puff counter on the menu and that the brightness of the display can be adjusted to 10 different settings.
Asmodus 80H Chipset
The Tribeaut mod is built with the latest 80H chipboard, resulting in up to 80 watts of power from a single 18650 battery which can be recharged via a micro USB port. Access to the cell occurs via a flip door at the bottom. The device features a plethora of modes to ensure you can have your favorite vape experience. The first is variable wattage mode which also has curve settings that are programmable to achieve the best possible taste. Or you may prefer temperature control modes with presets for Ni200, titanium, and stainless steel which works with SS316 and SS317. For more advanced users, there is a TCR mode for custom resistance settings and a TFR mode for hybrid builds. Temperature operation tops out at 572 degrees Fahrenheit with heating elements that have a 0.10ohm resistance or higher. For safety, there are also reverse polarity, short circuit, low voltage, high resistance, low resistance, and overtime protections.
Asmodus Tribeaut Features & Specifications
- Intelligent Asmodus 80H Chipset
- Dimensions: 1.5″ x 3.2″ x 1.6″
- Colors: Black, Blue, Brown
- Uses A Single Dual 18650 battery
- 1A Micro USB Charging Port
- Material: Zinc-alloy
- 510 Threaded
- Ergonomically Shaped Design
- Small & Portable
- Display With Easy UI
- TCR and TFR Modes
- Programmable Power Curve Mode
- Temperature Control Mode (Ni200, Ti, SS316, SS317)
- Power Output Range (TC): 5.0-80W
- Power Output Range (VW/Curve): 5.0-80W
- Temperature Control: 212-572°F or 100-300°C
- Temperature Control Memory Presets For TC Modes
- Atomizer Resistance Capability: 0.1Ω-3.0Ω
- Adjustable TFR and TCR Modes
- Programmable Wattage Curve Modes
- Puff Counter
- Firmware Upgrades
- Safety Features: Short-Circuit Protection, Reverse Polarity Protection, High-Resistance Protection, Low-Resistance Protection, Overtime Protection
- The box mod features a massive 3000mAh internal cell, portability, 80 watts of output, 2 am fast charging, variable wattage operation, and a display screen. The kit includes the Melo C tank with 5mL juice capacity, an easy sliding filling system, precise airflow control, and EC2 sub-ohm coils.
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology
- This setup features 75 watts of power, a single 18650 battery, Type-C charging, a 4mL juice capacity, three exquisite colors, bottom adjustable airflow, two operating modes, and a display screen.
- The Noisy Cricket is a mechanical box mod created by Wismec in collaboration with Jay Bo Designs. The latter is already well known for amazing atomizers and box mods and the Noisy Cricket certainly doesn't disappoint.
- The Presa 100W is the latest in the long line of Wismec Presa box mods. It features temperature control functionality and 100 watts of maximum output power.
- This pod system kit features an 800mAh integrated battery, 20 watts of variable power, two 2mL pods with two resistance levels, a fast charging system, AI output adjustments, a leakproof design, adjustable airflow, and a modern appearance.
- The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, low resistance capability, a myriad of modes including temperature or TCR, and a plethora of safety protections. The Eleaf Pesso Tank in the kit comes with a large bubble glass capacity, flavor producing coils, easy refills and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.