Asmodus Tribeaut: Single 18650/80 Watt Ergonomic Mod
Here’s a cheap deal for the Asmodus Tribeaut Box Mod. It features an exceptional asMODus 80H chipset, a single 18650 battery, 80W of output, an ergonomic hand-feel, a plethora of modes including temperature control, TCR/TFR modes, programmable power curve, a micro USB charging port and a display screen with effortless menu navigation.
Available in black, blue and brown, the Tribeaut’s appearance is symmetrical and has curved edges to ensure it can be held in the hand with maximum comfort. It can also be flawlessly picked up from any angle and the large fire button was placed in such a way that you may use the thumb or any finger to engage the device. And, it is easily transported due to tiny dimensions that come in at 1.5″ x 3.2″ x 1.6″.
Underneath the ergonomic fire button, you will find a display screen, although it is uncertain whether it is monochrome or full color. We will update this deal when this information becomes available. However, on the Asmodus website, the company does claim that the Tribeaut has a very easy-to-use interface, that there’s a puff counter on the menu and that the brightness of the display can be adjusted to 10 different settings.
Asmodus 80H Chipset
The Tribeaut mod is built with the latest 80H chipboard, resulting in up to 80 watts of power from a single 18650 battery which can be recharged via a micro USB port. Access to the cell occurs via a flip door at the bottom. The device features a plethora of modes to ensure you can have your favorite vape experience. The first is variable wattage mode which also has curve settings that are programmable to achieve the best possible taste. Or you may prefer temperature control modes with presets for Ni200, titanium, and stainless steel which works with SS316 and SS317. For more advanced users, there is a TCR mode for custom resistance settings and a TFR mode for hybrid builds. Temperature operation tops out at 572 degrees Fahrenheit with heating elements that have a 0.10ohm resistance or higher. For safety, there are also reverse polarity, short circuit, low voltage, high resistance, low resistance, and overtime protections.
Asmodus Tribeaut Features & Specifications
- Intelligent Asmodus 80H Chipset
- Dimensions: 1.5″ x 3.2″ x 1.6″
- Colors: Black, Blue, Brown
- Uses A Single Dual 18650 battery
- 1A Micro USB Charging Port
- Material: Zinc-alloy
- 510 Threaded
- Ergonomically Shaped Design
- Small & Portable
- Display With Easy UI
- TCR and TFR Modes
- Programmable Power Curve Mode
- Temperature Control Mode (Ni200, Ti, SS316, SS317)
- Power Output Range (TC): 5.0-80W
- Power Output Range (VW/Curve): 5.0-80W
- Temperature Control: 212-572°F or 100-300°C
- Temperature Control Memory Presets For TC Modes
- Atomizer Resistance Capability: 0.1Ω-3.0Ω
- Adjustable TFR and TCR Modes
- Programmable Wattage Curve Modes
- Puff Counter
- Firmware Upgrades
- Safety Features: Short-Circuit Protection, Reverse Polarity Protection, High-Resistance Protection, Low-Resistance Protection, Overtime Protection
- This mod pod kit features a 3000mAh integrated battery, up to 40 watts of power, variable wattage mode, a lightweight design, an intelligent coil detection system, 4.5mL capacity pods, easy refills, mouth-to-lung coil options, and a restricted direct-to-lung coil.
- The M100 Mod has an ergonomic design, a large display with a full-color UI, 100 watts of power, a powerful built-in 2500mAh battery, a waterproof design, shock & dust resistance, and a maximum of 100 watts of power.
- It features the intelligent AS-100 chipset, a single 18650 battery, 100 watts of maximum power, a myriad of modes including power mode, temperate control mode, curve mode, and bypass mode. It is also waterproof, dustproof and shockproof.
- The Argus GT Mod features dual 18650 batteries, 160 watts of power, temperature control mode, type-C recharging, and leather grip. The PnP Pod Tank has a 5mL juice capacity, airflow control, a myriad of coils for MTL, DTL and restricted DTL vaping.
- The Max100 box kit features a waterproof/dust-resistant/shock-resistant design, a brand new 1.09" full-color display, a new user interface, 100 watts of maximum power, temperature control mode, a safety lock, 21700/18650 battery compatibility a type-C charging port, leakproof top airflow, a large filling slot, a redesigned base, and a 5.5mL juice capacity.
- The mod features 80 watts of power, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, bypass mode, a single 18650 battery, USB-C charging, and a display screen. The Siren3 GTA features a single coil build deck, a MTL style vape, bottom adjustable airflow, and effortless refills.
- The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, low resistance capability, a myriad of modes including temperature or TCR, and a plethora of safety protections. The Eleaf Pesso Tank in the kit comes with a large bubble glass capacity, flavor producing coils, easy refills and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
- This pod system vape kit features up to 40 watts of variable power, an integrated 1500mAh cell, mesh coils, adjustable airflow, an OLED screen, a 2mL pod with a top-fill juice port, and a gorgeous appearance.