Asmodus Tribeaut: Single 18650/80 Watt Ergonomic Mod
Here’s a cheap deal for the Asmodus Tribeaut Box Mod. It features an exceptional asMODus 80H chipset, a single 18650 battery, 80W of output, an ergonomic hand-feel, a plethora of modes including temperature control, TCR/TFR modes, programmable power curve, a micro USB charging port and a display screen with effortless menu navigation.
Available in black, blue and brown, the Tribeaut’s appearance is symmetrical and has curved edges to ensure it can be held in the hand with maximum comfort. It can also be flawlessly picked up from any angle and the large fire button was placed in such a way that you may use the thumb or any finger to engage the device. And, it is easily transported due to tiny dimensions that come in at 1.5″ x 3.2″ x 1.6″.
Underneath the ergonomic fire button, you will find a display screen, although it is uncertain whether it is monochrome or full color. We will update this deal when this information becomes available. However, on the Asmodus website, the company does claim that the Tribeaut has a very easy-to-use interface, that there’s a puff counter on the menu and that the brightness of the display can be adjusted to 10 different settings.
Asmodus 80H Chipset
The Tribeaut mod is built with the latest 80H chipboard, resulting in up to 80 watts of power from a single 18650 battery which can be recharged via a micro USB port. Access to the cell occurs via a flip door at the bottom. The device features a plethora of modes to ensure you can have your favorite vape experience. The first is variable wattage mode which also has curve settings that are programmable to achieve the best possible taste. Or you may prefer temperature control modes with presets for Ni200, titanium, and stainless steel which works with SS316 and SS317. For more advanced users, there is a TCR mode for custom resistance settings and a TFR mode for hybrid builds. Temperature operation tops out at 572 degrees Fahrenheit with heating elements that have a 0.10ohm resistance or higher. For safety, there are also reverse polarity, short circuit, low voltage, high resistance, low resistance, and overtime protections.
Asmodus Tribeaut Features & Specifications
- Intelligent Asmodus 80H Chipset
- Dimensions: 1.5″ x 3.2″ x 1.6″
- Colors: Black, Blue, Brown
- Uses A Single Dual 18650 battery
- 1A Micro USB Charging Port
- Material: Zinc-alloy
- 510 Threaded
- Ergonomically Shaped Design
- Small & Portable
- Display With Easy UI
- TCR and TFR Modes
- Programmable Power Curve Mode
- Temperature Control Mode (Ni200, Ti, SS316, SS317)
- Power Output Range (TC): 5.0-80W
- Power Output Range (VW/Curve): 5.0-80W
- Temperature Control: 212-572°F or 100-300°C
- Temperature Control Memory Presets For TC Modes
- Atomizer Resistance Capability: 0.1Ω-3.0Ω
- Adjustable TFR and TCR Modes
- Programmable Wattage Curve Modes
- Puff Counter
- Firmware Upgrades
- Safety Features: Short-Circuit Protection, Reverse Polarity Protection, High-Resistance Protection, Low-Resistance Protection, Overtime Protection
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.
- It features the intelligent AS-100 chipset, a single 18650 battery, 100 watts of maximum power, a myriad of modes including power mode, temperate control mode, curve mode, and bypass mode. It is also waterproof, dustproof and shockproof.
- he Whirl 2 Mod features 18540/20700/21700 battery support, fast firing, 100 watts of power, bypass mode, power mode, TCR mode, three temperature control modes, 2 amp fast charging, and a wide range of safety protections. The Whirl II Tank has a 3.5mL capacity with easy top-fill method, a DTL coil, an MTL coil, and adjustable airflow control.
- The S100 Box Mod features a compact body, 100 watts of power, a 1.08 inch display screen, 6 color options, an IP68 waterproof rating, dust/shock resistance, a Type-C charging system, and an external 18650 battery with easy access.
- The Fortis features 80 or 100 watts of power, adjustable output, 18650/21700 battery compatibility, a 0.96" full-color display screen, instant firing, Type-C fast charging, many safety features, a 6.5mL capacity, mesh coils, easy refills, and massive adjustable airflow control.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- The M100 Mod has an ergonomic design, a large display with a full-color UI, 100 watts of power, a powerful built-in 2500mAh battery, a waterproof design, shock & dust resistance, and a maximum of 100 watts of power.
- The mod features 100 watts of power, waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, 21700/18650 battery support, and several modes including variable wattage, curve modes, bypass, variable wattage, and TCR.