Here are cheap deals to purchase the Aspire BP60 at a low price. This pod system kit features 5mL refillable pods, a built-in 1400mAh battery, a side filling system, a DTL coil, a restricted DTL coil, an ASP chipset, a TFT color screen, 2 amp fast charging and 60 watts of maximum output. It is for sale in black, navy, golden flame, red starry sky, and red honeycomb.
Aspire BP60 Overview
The Aspire BP60 is a contemporary AIO pod kit with an amazing appearance thanks to incredible finishes such as carbon fiber or grey starry sky, red honeycomb, and golden flame. For portability, the BP60’s design features dimensions of only 38mm by 23mm by 99mm, so easily take it anywhere. And, the pods can store 5mL of e-liquid with simple side fill system.
While the Aspire BP60 Kit is small, it still has an integrated 1400mAh battery with fast 2 amp type-C USB charging system. And, the ASP 60 chipset permits up to 60 watts of power which is adjustable by way of the large TFT full-color display screen and two adjustment buttons. Best of all, when you set the BP60 to automatic mode, the mod will read the coil’s resistance and automatically set the device to the ideal wattage.
Speaking of coils, the Aspire BP60 comes with two different kinds. The first is the 0.3ohm mesh coil which is perfect for standard e-liquids and results in direct-to-lung vaping. But, if you prefer nic salts or higher nicotine juices, you may want to install the 0.6ohm BP coil that has a more restrictive draw.
Aspire BP60: In The Box
With purchase, you will get the BP60 mod, a BP60 pod, a drip tip cover, a 0.6ohm coil, a 0.3ohm coil, a manual and a type-C USB cable.
- The mod features 213 watts of power, dual 18650 battery support, flash tech supercharging via a Type-C port, a full-color TFT display screen, and a myriad of safety protections. The Fog Tank in the kit can transition between a tank and pod, has a 5mL juice capacity, and features four different coil options.
- It features portability, airflow control, an integrated battery, 5.6mL pods, 50mg nic salt vape liquid, anti-leak design, and fifteen flavors to pick from.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- This pod kit features a 350mAh integrated battery, fast 1.5 hours charge time, ceramic coils for pure flavor, 1.5ml pods and 1.8ohm resistance for use with e-liquids with highly concentrated nicotine such as nic salt based ones.
- This kit features 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a 2000mAh internal cell, Type-C charging, 4.5mL cartridges, two mesh coils, a display screen, adjustable airflow control, and 12 available colors including 4 leather ones.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- The Vinci X II features 10 watts of additional power, an enhanced 6.5mL juice capacity, a massive 1.08-inch display, compatibility with all Pnp coils, an adjustable airflow system, a single 18650 battery, a USB-C charging system, and a side-fill system.
- This kit features 50 watts of power, variable wattage mode, a powerful 2000mAh internal battery, 4mL pods, and the world's first double mesh coils in a pod system.