The Aspire Nautilus GT Kit combines the Glint Mod w/ the Nautilus GT Tank. Together, they feature 75 watts of power, variable wattage mode, single 18650 battery support, fast 2 amp charging, up to 4.2mL juice capacity, easy refills, precise adjustable airflow control, BVC coils, mesh coils, mouth-to-lung style or direct to lung vaping, and easy battery access.
The Glint box mod in the Nautilus GT kit can fire with up to 75 watts of power. Two adjustment buttons and a select button underneath the 0.91 inch screen make adjustment easy to operate. The device works with a single 18650 battery and charging occurs via a type-C charging port which makes it easy to plug in. The maximum current of this interface is 2 amps so the charging process will be over in no time at all. Inside, there’s the latest Aspire chipset which is said to produce lag free performance and permits variable wattage operation. Battery access is also easy thanks to a flip panel at the bottom. A myriad of safety protections include overtime protection, short circuit protection, low voltage protection, overcharge protection, overheat protection, and over discharge protection.
Nautilus GT Tank
The tank features a stainless steel hollowed sleeve that protects the atomizer. With a 2mL juice capacity which can be expanded up to 4.2mL, the Nautilus GT should have long vape times and you may also easily perform refills via a top fill port. Inside the chamber, you may install either BVC coils for MTL nic salt vaping or use the pre-installed 0.7ohm mesh coil for tasty vapor production and a DTL experience. The Nautilus GT incorporates a thicker base which is built with oblate air slots to permit air to enter the tank directly and prevent air loss for thick vapor. The device is also said to cool down fast.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 129.5mm x 45mm x 25mm
- Stainless steel and glass materials
- 1 – 75W power range
- Use one 18650 battery
- Variable wattage mode
- 0.91 inch OLED display
- Fast type-C charging
- 2ml tank
- Adjustable airflow
- Multiple coil options including mesh & nic salt
- 1.6ohm BVC coil (7-11W)
- 0.7ohm mesh coil (20-25W)
- MTL and DTL style vaping
- Works with high VG and high PG e-liquids
- Adjustable airflow control
- Top fill system
- Safety Protections
- Over discharge
- Low voltage
- Short circuit
- This mod-style vape system looks to be identical to the 80 watt Thallo Kit, but the new device uses an external 21700 or 18650 battery for longer vape times and 20 watts of additional power as well.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- The Novo X features an 800mAh integrated battery, 25 watts of adjustable power, 2mL mouth-to-lung pods, satisfying throat hit, small design, and a small display screen.
- This kit features 100 watts of power, a display, USB-C charging, two front panel options, and many modes, including temperature control. The included 5mL Meson Boro Tank, a deck compatible with regular and mesh coils, massive airflow, easy refills, and high-wattage vaping.
- With 23 flavor options, this disposable features 4500 total puffs, a micro USB charging port to recharge a 600mAh integrated battery, 5% nicotine strength, and 10mL juice reservoir.
- This kit features simplified vaping, small design, 2mL cartridges, a 1000mAh integrated battery, puff-activated firing, micro USB charging, and a wide range of safety protections. This pod system features is on sale in silver, black, blue, and rainbow.