The Aspire Nautilus GT Kit combines the Glint Mod w/ the Nautilus GT Tank. Together, they feature 75 watts of power, variable wattage mode, single 18650 battery support, fast 2 amp charging, up to 4.2mL juice capacity, easy refills, precise adjustable airflow control, BVC coils, mesh coils, mouth-to-lung style or direct to lung vaping, and easy battery access.
The Glint box mod in the Nautilus GT kit can fire with up to 75 watts of power. Two adjustment buttons and a select button underneath the 0.91 inch screen make adjustment easy to operate. The device works with a single 18650 battery and charging occurs via a type-C charging port which makes it easy to plug in. The maximum current of this interface is 2 amps so the charging process will be over in no time at all. Inside, there’s the latest Aspire chipset which is said to produce lag free performance and permits variable wattage operation. Battery access is also easy thanks to a flip panel at the bottom. A myriad of safety protections include overtime protection, short circuit protection, low voltage protection, overcharge protection, overheat protection, and over discharge protection.
Nautilus GT Tank
The tank features a stainless steel hollowed sleeve that protects the atomizer. With a 2mL juice capacity which can be expanded up to 4.2mL, the Nautilus GT should have long vape times and you may also easily perform refills via a top fill port. Inside the chamber, you may install either BVC coils for MTL nic salt vaping or use the pre-installed 0.7ohm mesh coil for tasty vapor production and a DTL experience. The Nautilus GT incorporates a thicker base which is built with oblate air slots to permit air to enter the tank directly and prevent air loss for thick vapor. The device is also said to cool down fast.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 129.5mm x 45mm x 25mm
- Stainless steel and glass materials
- 1 – 75W power range
- Use one 18650 battery
- Variable wattage mode
- 0.91 inch OLED display
- Fast type-C charging
- 2ml tank
- Adjustable airflow
- Multiple coil options including mesh & nic salt
- 1.6ohm BVC coil (7-11W)
- 0.7ohm mesh coil (20-25W)
- MTL and DTL style vaping
- Works with high VG and high PG e-liquids
- Adjustable airflow control
- Top fill system
- Safety Protections
- Over discharge
- Low voltage
- Short circuit
- This box mod style pod system features 4.3mL juice capacity with easy refills, 80 watts of variable power, airflow control, a single 18650 battery, a type-C charging port for effortless charging, a massive 0.96 inch full color display, a 510 drip tip, 2 pod options and mesh coils for exquisite vapor with tons of flavor.
- This pod mod kit features an embedded IML screen, 4mL capacity pods, easy refills, 80 watts of max output, variable wattage mode, and mesh coils for direct-to-lung vaping.
- This setup features direct voltage output from an internal 800mAh battery, a simplistic design, an LED indicator, 2mL refillable pods, effortless refills, 180-degree airflow control, and 0.8ohm mesh coils.
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.