The Aspire Rover 2 Kit features a 2200mAh battery, up to 40 watts of power, a 4mL juice capacity, easy refills, a type-C reversal charging port, a proprietary ASP chipset, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, bypass mode, top adjustable airflow and an incredible design.
Available in gun metal, champagne, turquoise, navy blue and ruby, the Aspire NX40 Mod in the Rover 2 Kit is portable with measurements of 24.5mm x 36mm x 108.5mm. The body is made from zinc alloy with a metallic finish and a holographic X that is sure to turn heads. Inside the NX40 mod, you will find a 2200mAh integrated battery that is recharged via a convenient and reversible type -C USB port with an included cable. This interface operates with a fast 2 amp current to ensure the charging process finishes in no time at all. For safety, there are a myriad of safety protections including low voltage protection, automatic cutoff, short circuit protection and more. Powered by a proprietary ASP chipset, you can run the box mod in power mode, voltage mode or bypass mode for more experienced vapers.
The atomizer included with the setup is the Nautilus XS Tank which has a 4mL juice capacity and a simple top fill system for adding juice on-the-go. There are 2 coils that come with purchase. The first is a sub ohm mesh coil that has a 0.70ohm resistance for flavorful, massive vapor production. Or, if you prefer a mouth-to-lung experience, you can use the included 1.8ohm U-t
Features & Specifications
- Size: 108.5mm x 36mm x 24.5mm
- Colors: Turquoise, Champagne, Gun Metal, Navy Blue, Ruby
- Exquisite Design
- Battery Capacity: 2200mAh
- Power Output Range: 1-40W
- Juice Capacity: 4ml
- Top filling
- Top Adjustable Airflow
- Compatible with Nautilus X U-Tech coils
- Type-C cable USB
- 2A Fast Charging
- Proprietary ASP chipset
- Modes: VW/VV/Bypass
- Top Adjustable Airflow
- 510 PEEK drip tip
- 510 Threaded Connection
- Top Radial Fin Heat Sink Design
- Myriad Of Safety Protections
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- The new Drag Max Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a 2amp lightning-fast charging system, 177 watts of output, incredible flavor production, brand new GENE.FAN 2.0 chipset, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for vape veterans, and a full-color display screen. The Drag Max Kit includes a Pnp Pod and features 2 sub ohm coils, easy refills, and a 4.5mL juice capacity.
- This kit features a fingerprint unlocking, a single 18650 battery, USB Type-C charging, 80 watts of variable output, a display screen, 3mL pods, and replaceable mesh coils.
- The Novo X features an 800mAh integrated battery, 25 watts of adjustable power, 2mL mouth-to-lung pods, satisfying throat hit, small design, and a small display screen.
- The Novo 3 features portability, an 800mAh integrated battery, 2mL pods, 25 watts of power, a 1 amp micro USB charging port, mesh coils for flavorful vapor, 2mL capacity pods, and a myriad of safety features.