Here’s a discount Athena Pride DNA 250 Box Mod.
The Athena Pride Box Mod is built with the most powerful Evolv DNA 250 chip board. It features 250 watts of output, accurate temperature operation, three replaceable 18650, easy customization, batteries and a speckled varnish finish.
This unit measures 90mm x 35mm x 48mm and is made from zinc alloy with a stoving varnish appearance. The design is quite basic and features black with either blue or red speckles. A magnetic battery cover is held in place four powerful magnets. Behind it, you will find the battery bay that holds the three 18650 cells that power the device. The contacts on each slot feature clearly marked polarities and gold plating for good conduction. The cells can be charged while located inside the mod via the micro USB port on the control face. The USB interface will also be used for any future software upgrades of the mod. At the top of the device, you will find a standard 510 connection bezel. The control face features a 0.91 inch OLED display with straightforward menu for easy operaton.
The Pride DNA 250 utilizes a DNA 250 chip board that is known in the vape industry for amazing efficiency, accurate temperature control and preheat functionality. Temperature output tops out at 600 degrees with Ni/Ti/SS materials, the maximum power is 250 watts and the lowest resistance is 0.08ohm. You may also store your favorite vape settings in eights memory slots. This is more easily performed via Escribe software that easily installs on any computer. As always, this DNA 250 box mod is built with many safety protections including low voltage protection, low resistance protection, short circuit protection, over-temperature protection and reverse battery protection.
Pride DNA 250 Features & Specs.
- DNA 250 Chip by Evolv
- Measurements: 90mm x 35mm x 48mm
- Constructed from zinc alloy
- Stoving varnish look with speckles
- Colors: black/red, black/blue
- Utilizes triple 18650 batteries
- Side magnetic battery cover
- Polarity markings
- Gold plated contacts
- Balanced charging system
- Vape while charging
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- 510 connector
- 0.91″ display screen
- Power output range: 1W to 250W
- Temperature control range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 300°C
- TC mode supports SS / Ti / Ni200
- TC modes lowest resistance: 0.08Ω
- Power mode lowest resistance: 0.10Ω
- Voltage output range: 1V to 9.3V
- Voltage input range: 9V to 12.6V
- Maximum current output: 55A
- Input current range: 0.5A to 28A
- Screen on current: 21mA
- Quiescent current: 3.5mA
- Power down current: 5uA
- 97% efficient
- Escribe desktop software for easy customization of settings
- Safety features
- Short circuit protection
- Low resistance protection
- Low voltage protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Reverse battery protection