The Athena Pride DNA75 Box Mod is outdated, so check newer Evolv DNA Vape Mods.
Pride DNA 75 Mod Overview
The Athena Pride is a one-of-a-kind mod built with a DNA 75 chip and features a stabilized wood finish that has been put through an elaborate process for an amazing appearance and the most durable construction. The mod measures 90mm x 35mm x48mm, and its color is always random due to the uniqueness of each device. According to Athena, it was scientifically designed by a famous French engineer to create an ergonomic noble appearance. The unit is constructed of stainless steel with stabilized wood that has been put through a thorough process. The stabilized wood is hand polished for an extreme aesthetic appearance of color and texture. And the Pride’s durable 304 stainless steel body is made to a precise size to match the stabilized wood sleeve perfectly.
Everything else about how this device is built is also amazing. The control face features high-quality aluminum buttons and a fire button LED. At the top, there’s a patented spring-loaded connection, of which both the positive and negative electrodes are made from dilecto for maximum longevity and heat resistance and to prevent corrosion. On the inside, single-crystal copper wire has amazing electrical characteristics and is known for toughness and purity. As a result, the resistance is much lower than common copper. In fact, crystal copper is the same material used in audio and video equipment for this reason.
The mod utilizes a single 18650 or 26650 battery, easily accessed with a grooved battery cap at the bottom, which easily screws in/out. The cell can be charged via the USB port on the control face, so there’s never a need to take it out.
Inside the Athena Pride DNA 75 stabilized wood mod, you will find an authentic Evolv DNA 75W chip board, recognized as the most accurate and efficient chipboard in the vaping marketplace. As a result, the unit can power atomizers up to 75 watts and can control temperature by 200℉ to 600℉ with stainless steel, titanium, and nickel coil heads. Eight preset modes are programmed into the mod: five alternate Ni200 modes with different firing properties, a power mode, a titanium mode, and an SS316 mode.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 90mm x 35mm x 48mm
- Weight: 350g
- Constructed from: Stabilized wood & stainless steel, aluminum and epoxy resin
- Each unit with random & unique color
- Amazing craftsmanship due to the elaborate process
- Hand polished
- Single crystal copper wire was used, the same as audio/video equipment
- 510 connection bezel with gold plated springloaded pin will fit large diameter atomizers up to 30mm
- High-quality aluminum buttons
- Power button LED
- Built with Evolv DNA 75 chipboard
- Power output range: 1W to 75W
- Voltage output range: 2V to 6.2V
- Temperature control range: 200°F to 600°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Temperature control support: nickel, titanium & stainless steel
- Eight alternate firing modes
- Powered by either a 18650 or 26650 battery
- Easily screwed battery cap
- USB charging
- Customize with Escribe software