Here’s great deals on the Augvape Merlin RTA.
The Merlin RTA by Augvape is built with a single sided dual post Velocity style build deck and can be used with single or dual stacked setups.
The new RTA is made from stainless steel with a Pyrex glass tank and has a diameter of 23mm. It features a top fill system and an adequate 4ml tank. To add e-juice, you simply shut off juice flow control, remove the top cap and add your favorite. The RTA comes with a conical Delrin wide bore drip tip and the device can be used with any 510 drip tip.
Airflow is adjustable via a 3.5mm airhole that sits right under the coil to maximize vape flavor. Air intake can be throttled down to 2.4mm by using the stainless steel insert that comes with the RTA.
The Merlin features a dual post Velocity style build deck with 1.8mm post holes. It is compatible with single or stacked dual coils. On both ends of the deck, there’s adjustable juice flow control holes that measure 3mm. This allows for a perfect vape, efficient wicking and prevents oversaturation of the coils. There’s also Peek insulation to give the RTA longevity and to resist heat.
Best of all, you can use Notch coils with this setup.
- Dimensions: 23mm x 53mm or 0.91″ x 2.09″
- Made from stainless steel
- Pyrex glass tank
- Top fill system
- 4ml tank capacity
- Notchcoil compatible
- Single sides, dual post deck with 1.8mm terminals
- Works with stacked dual or single builds
- PEEK insulation
- 3.5mm internal airflow hole
- Stainless steel airflow hole insert to reduce to 2.4mm
- Adjustable juice flow with dual 3mm juice flow holes
- Two bottom adjustable airflow slots
- Conical delrin wide bore drip tip
- Compatible with 510 drip tips