Augvape VTEC1.8: Engine Themed Dual 18650 200W Mod
The VTEC1.8 by Augvape is the upgraded version of the 200W V200. The new device features an almost identical VTEC B18C Type-R engine theme as its predecessor, 200 watts of output, a new variable voltage mode, an updated battery panel, a decorated leather strip, a more ergonomic design, a hidden fire button, and dual 18650 battery support with micro USB charging port.
VTEC Engine Design
If you see an image of a VTEC B18C Type-R engine, you will be surprised that the Augvape VTEC 1.8 has an almost indistinguishable appearance. This unique device is available in blue, red or black and is constructed with zinc alloy. For a 200 watt mod, the dimensions are also decent at 87.5mm x 45.0mm x 29.2mm.
Ergonomic Leather Strip
On the back of the mod, you will find a premium leather strip to permit a more ergonomic hand feeling.
On the front of the VTEC1.8, there’s a display screen that features a user interface that shows indicators in blue font on black background. Vape data on the menu is vertically oriented and indicators include current power, atomizer resistance, current voltage, puff duration, and two battery bars. On the top right, you’ll see an “oil cover” wheel that permits effortless menu navigation.
At the top of the mod, you will find a protruding 510 that enhances airflow thanks to air grooves. Above the display, there’s a hidden fire button and at the bottom of the control face, a micro USB port to recharge the cells in the battery bay.
Compared to its predecessor, the VTEC 1.8 features a newly installed operating system that now permits variable voltage operation for a more personalized vape experience. Other modes include voltage, bypass, and auto modes.
Reinforced Battery Door
The device utilizes dual batteries which are accessed via a bottom battery panel. This door has been reinforced to be stronger and also has a new design to make it easier to slide open or closed.
Dual Battery Life Indicator
The VTEC 1.8 Box Mod uses dual 18650 cells of which the charge level can be easily monitored by dual bars at the bottom of the display screen. This functionality is said to be accurate.
200 Watts Of Power
As previously mentioned, this device operates in auto mode, voltage mode, variable voltage mode or you may utilize it as a mechanical mod in bypass mode. The VTEC1.8 can fire at a maximum of 200 watts and the chipset permits almost instantaneous firing. Atomizer compatibility comes in at a low 0.05ohm.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 87.5mm x 45mm x 29.2mm
- Zinc alloy body
- Engine themed
- Colors: red, black, blue
- Ergonomic leather strip
- 510 threaded connection
- Unique adjustment “oil cover” button
- Hidden fire button
- 0.96″ OLED display
- Operating modes: Auto/bypass/voltage/variable voltage
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries
- Micro USB charging port: 1.2A
- Standby Current: < 500 QA
- Input Voltage: 0.5 – 7.2V
- Atomizer compatibility: 0.05 – 3.0oΩ
In The Box
- Vtec 1.8 Mod
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
- The Tarot Nano is the portable version of the Tarot Pro by Vaporesso. The Nano is a mini mod that features a premium design, a compact form factor, advanced power/temperature curve settings and is available in red, green or gray.
- The iJoy Avenger 270 Box Mod features voice recognition technology, a modern appearance, 234 watts of power, customizable LED lights and versatile temperature control.
- This new kit includes a 130 watt mod and the Uforce T2 Tank. The mod features resin panels, an OLED display, the latest 32 bit Gene Fun Chip made in the USA, dual 18650 battery support, a low atomizer resistance at 0.05ohm, 157 watts of power and a wide range of modes including temperature, power, curve, TCR and bypass.
- This kit features an 8mL squonk bottle, a VO TECH chipset, 240W of power, temperature control modes, a 1.3" TFT full-color display screen with customizable menu, dual 18650 batteries, various safety protections, a spacious build deck, dual posts with one terminal each, dual side adjustable airflow control, an ULTEM wide bore drip tip, and a gold-plated 510 BF connection.
- This vape system features a waterproof silica gel surface, single 18650 battery support, 100 watts of power, an LED with battery power, mesh coils for intense vapor/flavor, a 5mL juice capacity and easy refills.
- The Vapecige VTBox DNA 250C features the latest Evolv chip board, a full color display, accurate performance, 200 watts of power, versatile temperature control, uploadable themes, fast charging, an incredible customization via Escribe downloadable software.