Augvape VTEC1.8: Engine Themed Dual 18650 200W Mod
The VTEC1.8 by Augvape is the upgraded version of the 200W V200. The new device features an almost identical VTEC B18C Type-R engine theme as its predecessor, 200 watts of output, a new variable voltage mode, an updated battery panel, a decorated leather strip, a more ergonomic design, a hidden fire button, and dual 18650 battery support with micro USB charging port.
VTEC Engine Design
If you see an image of a VTEC B18C Type-R engine, you will be surprised that the Augvape VTEC 1.8 has an almost indistinguishable appearance. This unique device is available in blue, red or black and is constructed with zinc alloy. For a 200 watt mod, the dimensions are also decent at 87.5mm x 45.0mm x 29.2mm.
Ergonomic Leather Strip
On the back of the mod, you will find a premium leather strip to permit a more ergonomic hand feeling.
On the front of the VTEC1.8, there’s a display screen that features a user interface that shows indicators in blue font on black background. Vape data on the menu is vertically oriented and indicators include current power, atomizer resistance, current voltage, puff duration, and two battery bars. On the top right, you’ll see an “oil cover” wheel that permits effortless menu navigation.
At the top of the mod, you will find a protruding 510 that enhances airflow thanks to air grooves. Above the display, there’s a hidden fire button and at the bottom of the control face, a micro USB port to recharge the cells in the battery bay.
Compared to its predecessor, the VTEC 1.8 features a newly installed operating system that now permits variable voltage operation for a more personalized vape experience. Other modes include voltage, bypass, and auto modes.
Reinforced Battery Door
The device utilizes dual batteries which are accessed via a bottom battery panel. This door has been reinforced to be stronger and also has a new design to make it easier to slide open or closed.
Dual Battery Life Indicator
The VTEC 1.8 Box Mod uses dual 18650 cells of which the charge level can be easily monitored by dual bars at the bottom of the display screen. This functionality is said to be accurate.
200 Watts Of Power
As previously mentioned, this device operates in auto mode, voltage mode, variable voltage mode or you may utilize it as a mechanical mod in bypass mode. The VTEC1.8 can fire at a maximum of 200 watts and the chipset permits almost instantaneous firing. Atomizer compatibility comes in at a low 0.05ohm.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 87.5mm x 45mm x 29.2mm
- Zinc alloy body
- Engine themed
- Colors: red, black, blue
- Ergonomic leather strip
- 510 threaded connection
- Unique adjustment “oil cover” button
- Hidden fire button
- 0.96″ OLED display
- Operating modes: Auto/bypass/voltage/variable voltage
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries
- Micro USB charging port: 1.2A
- Standby Current: < 500 QA
- Input Voltage: 0.5 – 7.2V
- Atomizer compatibility: 0.05 – 3.0oΩ
In The Box
- Vtec 1.8 Mod
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
- The iStick Pico Resin is the identical mod to the regular 75 watts Pico mod, but features a durable resin encasement with psychedellic pattern.
- The Wismec CB-80 (or Check Bunny 80W) is the latest device from Wismec. It features extremem portability, a single 18650 compatibility, 80 watts of power, low atomizer resistance, a fast 2A charging system and lightning fast firing.
- The box mod features a portable design, 80 watts of power, an axon chipset, a 0.91 inch OLED display screen, single 18650 battery support, ergonomic finishes and a wide range of safety protections.
- This kit features a triple system, temperature control mode, power mode, a full-color display screen, fast firing, 5.5mL pods, fast 2 amp charging, and waterproof design.
- The VKsma kit features a Yihi ESS driver for automatic squonking and e-liquid control, an auto dripping atomizer, a full temperature control suite, DIY mode capability, a bottom-feeding system, full flavor with every puff, a 3mL removable tank and a 1400mAH integrated battery with charging system.
- The Reuleaux RX Gen3 is smaller, lighter, more ergonomic and features three 18650 cells, 300 watts of maximum output, new colors, a large 1.3 inch screen and the latest firmware.