Augvape VTEC1.8: Engine Themed Dual 18650 200W Mod
The VTEC1.8 by Augvape is the upgraded version of the 200W V200. The new device features an almost identical VTEC B18C Type-R engine theme as its predecessor, 200 watts of output, a new variable voltage mode, an updated battery panel, a decorated leather strip, a more ergonomic design, a hidden fire button, and dual 18650 battery support with micro USB charging port.
VTEC Engine Design
If you see an image of a VTEC B18C Type-R engine, you will be surprised that the Augvape VTEC 1.8 has an almost indistinguishable appearance. This unique device is available in blue, red or black and is constructed with zinc alloy. For a 200 watt mod, the dimensions are also decent at 87.5mm x 45.0mm x 29.2mm.
Ergonomic Leather Strip
On the back of the mod, you will find a premium leather strip to permit a more ergonomic hand feeling.
On the front of the VTEC1.8, there’s a display screen that features a user interface that shows indicators in blue font on black background. Vape data on the menu is vertically oriented and indicators include current power, atomizer resistance, current voltage, puff duration, and two battery bars. On the top right, you’ll see an “oil cover” wheel that permits effortless menu navigation.
At the top of the mod, you will find a protruding 510 that enhances airflow thanks to air grooves. Above the display, there’s a hidden fire button and at the bottom of the control face, a micro USB port to recharge the cells in the battery bay.
Compared to its predecessor, the VTEC 1.8 features a newly installed operating system that now permits variable voltage operation for a more personalized vape experience. Other modes include voltage, bypass, and auto modes.
Reinforced Battery Door
The device utilizes dual batteries which are accessed via a bottom battery panel. This door has been reinforced to be stronger and also has a new design to make it easier to slide open or closed.
Dual Battery Life Indicator
The VTEC 1.8 Box Mod uses dual 18650 cells of which the charge level can be easily monitored by dual bars at the bottom of the display screen. This functionality is said to be accurate.
200 Watts Of Power
As previously mentioned, this device operates in auto mode, voltage mode, variable voltage mode or you may utilize it as a mechanical mod in bypass mode. The VTEC1.8 can fire at a maximum of 200 watts and the chipset permits almost instantaneous firing. Atomizer compatibility comes in at a low 0.05ohm.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 87.5mm x 45mm x 29.2mm
- Zinc alloy body
- Engine themed
- Colors: red, black, blue
- Ergonomic leather strip
- 510 threaded connection
- Unique adjustment “oil cover” button
- Hidden fire button
- 0.96″ OLED display
- Operating modes: Auto/bypass/voltage/variable voltage
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries
- Micro USB charging port: 1.2A
- Standby Current: < 500 QA
- Input Voltage: 0.5 – 7.2V
- Atomizer compatibility: 0.05 – 3.0oΩ
In The Box
- Vtec 1.8 Mod
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
- The Smok R-Kiss 2 Mod features dual external 18650 batteries, an IQ-S chipset, a full-color display, 2 amp fast USB-C charging, 200 watts of maximum power, a large lateral fire key, and all-around safety. The Smok R-Kiss 2 Kit includes the brand new TFV18 Mini Tank with 6.5mL capacity, adjustable airflow, sub-ohm meshed coils, and easy refills.
- This device is the lightest dual 21700 box mod and also features a waterproof PCBA, 200 watts of output, a full-color display, firmware upgrades, a tough design, a smartphone app, an anti-loss system, many safety features, and a plethora of modes including power, voltage, bypass, and three temperature control modes.
- This pod kit features 65 watts of adjustable power, a 1800mAh integrated cell, a display screen, USB-C charging, two meshed coils, Pro-FOCS flavor technology, and a 4mL juice capacity.
- The Speeder is very portable and features 200 watts of power, a brand new customizable power setting mode, high quality construction, a compact form factor, a 0.96 inch OLED, multiple firing options and is powered by dual 18650 cells.
- The mod features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, an exquisite appearance, a large fire key, a user-friendly UI, stable operation, 230 watts of power, variable wattage mode, temperature control mode, dual 18650 batteries, and ultra-fast 2 amp charging. The TFV18 has a 7.5mL capacity, effortless refills, a resin drip tip, and meshed coils for instant, flavorful vapor production.
- The Thelema Quest features 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries, tons of modes including temperature control, a full-color display, triple adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, 3 memory slots, fast charging, a 5mL juice capacity, triple airflow slots, and an effortless side filling slot.