Check out these cheap deals for the S-Body C3D1 Mod.
Update: This Item Is Out Of Stock Everywhere – Check Similar DNA250C Mods Below
The C3D1 by S-Body features a comfortable design, triple 18650 batteries and a DNA 250 chip board known for reliability and preciseness.
From a design perspective, this DNA 250 box mod was designed to be ergonomic and comfortable to hold in the palm. This is mainly thanks to special anti-slip panels on both sides that can be swapped out for a new look. Utilizing triple 18650 batteries, the cells can be accessed via a magnetic cover and are chargeable via the micro USB port. A 0.91inch DNA 250 display is located on the front control panel with a rectangular fire button above and two adjustment buttons below the screen.
The S-Body C3D1 is built with Evolv’s most powerful chip which allows for 250 watts of maximum output and 97% output efficiency. A full suite of temperature control elements work with all types of heating elements, including titanium, nickel and stainless steel. Special to this mod is Escribe software which installs on your PC to store your favorite settings in the memeory slots or fully customize the device.
Features & Specifications
- Measures 36.0mm x 47.1mm x 86.0 mm
- Zinc alloy construction with anti slip panels
- Threaded 510 connection with spring loaded center pin
- 0.91″ OLED display
- Easy magnetic battery cover
- Built with Evolv DNA 250 chipset
- 8 preset modes
- Power mode range: 1W to 250W
- Temperature output range: 200°F – 600°F or 100°C to 300°C
- Lowest resistance: 0.10Ω
- Power mode minimum resistance: 0.20Ω or higher
- Input voltage range: 9V to 12.6V
- Output voltage range: 0.5V to 9.3V
- Maximum output current: 55A
- Efficiency: 97%
- Escribe desktop customization
- Wide range of safety protections
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Uses triple 18650 cells
- Fast Micro USB charging
- Balanced charging system
- Pass-through vaping technology