Here are cheap deals for the Coilart Mage 217 217W Box Mod. This mod featurees 21700/18650/20700 battery compatibility, 217 watts of power, a full temperature control suite, a 1.3 inch display screen and micro USB charging.
Available in black, bronze or copper, the Mage 217 measures 77.3mm x 45.7mm x 38mm, making it extremely portable for a dual battery device. The control face is built with a 1.3 inch display that has indicators such as two battery bars, current atomizer resistance, output current, output voltage, output power, output temperature and current mode. At the top of the Coilart Mage 217, you will see a 510 threaded connection with a gold plated & spring loaded center pin for flush atty installation and best possible electrical conduction.
For power, the Mage 217W Mod utilizes either two 21700, 20700 or 18650 batteries of which the charging levels can be individually monitored via battery bars on the OLED. A micro USB charging system at the bottom of the control face allows for recharging without removal of the cells. If, however, you prefer to use an external charger, accessing the batteries is as simple as opening an access door at the bottom of the Mage 217 Box Mod that is held down by powerful magnets. Inside the bay, you will also see self adjusting battery contacts to ensure the easiest possible installation process of the cells.
In the technical department, the Coilart Mage 217 is capable of producing up to 217 watts of power in variable wattage mode or you may set the mod to 600 degrees Fahrenheit in temperature control modes which work with nickel, titanium and stainless steel atomizer heating elements. The atomizer resistance range is from 0.05 to 3ohm ensuring high compatibility with the majority of atomizers you may own.
With purchase of the Coilart Mage 217 box Mod, you will also receive a dual 18650 battery cover and a micro USB charging cord.
Mage 217 Mod Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 77.3mm x 45.7mm x 38mm
- Colors: black, copper, bronze
- 1.3″ OLED display with vertical menu
- Works with 21700, 20700, 18650 batteries
- Micro USB charging system
- Bottom magnetic battery cover
- Springloaded/gold plated battery contacts
- Power output range: 5W to 217W
- Temperature range: 200F to 600F
- Compatible with Ni200, Ti, SS heating elements
- Resistance range: 0.05ohm to 3.0ohm
- US Store: CoilART LUX 200 Kit $48.95 – UV Printed Glass Panels
- US Store: CoilArt Azeroth Squonk Mod $13.50
- US Store: Coilart DPRO Mini RDA $11.70