Here are cheap deals to buy the Digiflavor S G MTL Kit at a low price. This pen-style vape system features precise airflow control, DIY air control, MTL vaping, RDL vaping, a leakproof top cap, an anti-lock deck, a 4mL tank, a single 18650 or 18350 battery, Geekvape G series coils, and easy refills.
S G Mod
Designed with safety in mind, the Digiflavor S G Mod features a mechanical lock that rotates to prevent accidental firing and to keep children from using it. The design of this lock is actually patented by Geekvape, so it is unique to the two companies.
The setup also has an intelligent vape system which means it automatically recognizes the coil’s resistance to match it with the best setting on the mod. Moreover, you may adjust output to 3 levels and battery protection technology means you’ll always be safe while using the kit.
For versatility, the Digiflavor S G Kit works with either a 18650 or 18350 battery, but you must use the included 22mm adapter to use the latter cell. When using a 3000mAh 18650 battery, you can easily use the device without recharging for 2 to 3 days while the 18350 cell will result in one day of vaping before you’ll need to top off the battery. And, the charging port utilizes a Type-C interface, so it is a breeze to work with.
S G MTL Tube Kit
The Digiflavor S G MTL Tube Kit includes an ingenious tank with Siren-style deck to prevent leakage, even if used for extended periods. Moreover, the top cap is double secured to prevent spillage and an anti-lock function provides for an easy deck opening experience.
An accurate airflow control ring also effortlessly slides to create smooth flavors. This is the case with both mouth-to-lung and restricted direct-to-lung settings. And, for versatility, you may adjust air intake to 10 different settings.
The S G MTL Tube Kit uses Geekvape G-series coils, two of which can be found in the package. The first is the 1.2ohm version that operates from 9.5 to 11.5 watts and is pre-installed. But, if you prefer a more restrictive puff style, use the included 1.8ohm head that works in the range of 7 to 9 watts.
To ensure proper wicking, the tank’s vertical coil openings allow cotton to be more saturated for better wicking and to stop the coil from burning out over time. But, you should only use 70/30 VG/PG freebase vape juices or 50/50 for nic salt-based e-liquids.
Digiflavor S G MTL Tube Kit Features & Specifications
- Size: 22mm x 148mm
- Color Options: SS, Gunmetal, Black, Rainbow
- Powered by a single 18650/18350 battery
- Type-C charging port
- Mechanical childproof lock to prevent accidental firing
- 3 output settings
- Intelligent coil detection
- Precise airflow control
- MTL & RDL style puffs
- Leak-free top cap
- Freebase & nic salt e-liquids compatibility
- Output current: max 7A
- Output voltage: max 3.7V
- Charging voltage: 5V±5%
- Recharging current: 1500mA
- Resistance range: 0.6-2±0.05ohm
- Short circuit protection: 0.4±0.1ohm
- Timeout protection: 10±1s
- Overheat protection: 75℃±5℃
- Charging: Type-C, DC 5V/2A
- Standby current: ≤ 30uA
- Operating temp: 0-45℃
- Tank capacity: 4ml
- Resistance: KA1 1.2ohm(8-12W)
- KA1 1.8ohm(7-9W)
- 510 threaded connection
- This starter kit consists of the Sinuous Solo and Amor NS Pro Tank. Combined, they features a 2300mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, bypass & constant power modes, fast 2 amp charging, a 2ml capacity, mesh coils and a meticuolous design.
- The Smok Stick Prince Baby Kit consists of a tank with battery mod. The new setup features the company's latest mesh coil for amazing flavor production, a 2000mAh battery, a micro USB charging, a 4.5ml tank capacity, a top fill system with patented lock and a portable design.
- This pen-style vape system features an exquisite design, an LED screen, an 1100mAh integrated battery, a charging system, temperature control mode, bypass mode, constant voltage mod, a wide range of safety protections, a 3.5mL juice capacity, Berserker coils (1.5/1.8ohm) and a threaded top fill system.
- Check out these cheap deals and coupon codes for the Geekvape Flint Starter Kit. This all-in-one features a super compact design, adjustable mouth-to-lung airflow, dry puff prevention, a 1000mAh integrated battery, an LED battery light, a top fill system and coils that work with both nic salt and regular e-juices.
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology
- With essentially the same design, the Stick R22 features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 4.5mL juice capacity, and 40 watts of maximum power while the N18 is built with a 1300mAh battery, 3mL juice capacity, and 30 watts of power. Both kits have an incredible appearance, adjustable airflow control, a power regulator, incredible hand feel, a 0.6ohm mesh coil, and a 1.4ohm regular coil.